Wednesday 9 March 2011

Vga Gender Changer


Very happy. Product works great. I went to 3 different local stores looking for something similar (Radio Shack, Best Buy, and Target). Nobody had it. I ordered from RiteAV and it showed up 3 days later to my front door. I should have shopped Amazon.com first. RiteAV - VGA Coupler / Gender Changer (F/F) 15 pin

Look carefully at the picture for this item. BOTH sides have the large metal bumps (or screw holes). I purchased this adapter to connect a normal male cord to a splitter that had a male plug as well. The splitter device also has the large metal screw holes. Since both ends had these parts in the way the male parts were not able to insert into the female adapter -- was like a built in chastity belt for my VGA cord. Check your cord or connection items carefully for this conflict.

This is your standard VGA gender changer. Nothing more, nothing less.



Not to say this *isn't* good, because its *GREAT*!

Does exactly what I bought it for, Xbox 360 VGA cable to CRT computer monitor.



Simple and reliable. Oh, lets not forget dirt cheap! Ships very quick.



Quality product. Buy 3! [or however many you need, worth the investment]

I was upgrading my KVM and realized the monitor portion of the new KVM was male...the former was female...so I needed ~16 F2F converters. While I had to detach one side of the knurled knobs to screw them into the KVM...everything went well. Shipping was faster than the Amazon computed shipping. I'm a happy camper!

i am very pleased with this item. i had to split my video signal and bring it to another room. once i was almost done i realized that the 2 ends were male. this solved my problem and does not effect video quality.

This works. It is dirt cheap, it is high quality feeling. It shipped here very fast (4 days before expected!) Please ignore the negative review, its his own fault for not looking at the picture long enough before buying. This same coupler is retailed at radioshack for about 6 bucks. BUY BARGAIN CABLE!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information