Wednesday 9 March 2011

Galaxy Tab - galaxy tab, holsters


Very surprised I bought something with no reviews. Anyway, this is an incredible case. It fits very snug and came with a screen protector and stylus. Couldn't have asked for more. I've gone through many cases on my other devices and this is as good a case I've ever seen. SAMSUNG P1000 GALAXY TAB GEL CASE / COVER / SKIN / SHELL - SOLID BLACK

this is a great, high quality case at a great price. It fits snuggly, has a comfortable and secure grip in your hand, and you can easily access all the buttons and ports. Great value. I highly recommend it!

This cover does fit the Galaxy Tab very snugly, and I am very happy that it allows you to still access all the ports. n my opinion it is little more than a coaster for the device. It is nice to not have to place your device directly on a surface and worry about scratches or dirt.. but I don't believe that it is really much help in the way of protecting the device if dropped or banged up a b it. Not hat I'll be taking this on hikes, but it would be great if it had a bit more 'padding'. The problem is, other cases I have owned are a bit more rubberized and seemingly add more protection for the Galaxy Tab, but they are also alot more bulky, and mainly - do not allow access of all ports. So you have to choose your battles with this one.. the grip is good enough on this particular 'case' but I don't think it offers much in the way of damage protection.

Pros:

Inexpensive.

Screen Protector included. Although, I'd probably be taking it off. It's already scratched up, gorilla glass is sufficient for minor scratches.

Protects backs and sides well.

Gives a better grip on tab.



Cons:

A tad loose. Could have been a tighter fit. Very minor.

This case ticks off every box on my checklist of things I want in a case. It fits great, provides access to all ports without hindrance, isn't too bulky, offers protection from minor dings and scratches and is grippy in the hands without feeling rubbery. There's nothing special here, it just manages to do everything one could expect from a thin and inexpensive case with no real flaws.



EXTRAS

The stylus is pretty low rent but it does work. I used it for 10 minutes and went back to using my fingers with a microfiber cloth on standby.



The screen shield probably works if you have patience and a "cleanroom" to apply it. After I put it on and had so much trouble with dust-induced bubbles (in spite of cleaning it immediately before applying the shield), I just threw it away and went on about my business. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

I wanted the gel cover because it would weigh less and take up less room in my purse, I wanted the screen protector for obvious reasons. and this is doing both. I had purchased the screen protector with 3 in the package and ruined all three trying to get them on with out all the bubbles. This one went on - first try. and the case is perfect.

Well, I made the mistake of trying to put the screen protector on out and about. Which got dust on it and then it was really cashed. The rubber protector for the galaxy tab seems to be fine, an easy fit though out catches crumbs and you have to take it off to clean it. Not that big a deal. I got the stylus so that customers could use it when they use my tab as a credit card processor too sign their name. I think when I get another screen protector I will try the stylus again as directly on the screen it seems that you have to push fairly hard to get it to register which is not public friendly as people press hard enough as it is to write. So basically I spent my money on the rubber case which is thee thing that is working great and exactly as I need. - Holsters - Galaxy Tab'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Galaxy Tab - galaxy tab, holsters holsters Galaxy Tab - galaxy tab, holsters