Wednesday 9 March 2011

Cleat Nailer - floor nailer, nail gun


I used this nailer to install over 700 square feet of 1/2" engineered hardwood floor. It took over 3,500 18 gauge staples and not a single misfire, jam, or problem. Save yourself a hundred dollars over the more expensive products that accomplish no more than this one. It has a 7 year warranty. I called the Freeman company before purchasing. They seemed like good folks and are located in Georgia. Buy with confidence, it's a good product and I'm very happy to have saved some money and still get my project done with zero problems. Freeman PFBC940 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer/Stapler using 1 5/8-Inch 18 Gauge Nails or Staplers

Product seems to be high quality. I bought to install 3/8 inch engineered hardwood.



The problem I have had with it is very frustrating! The safety mechanism that must be pushed in before the trigger will activate the stapling cycle is badly designed and/or badly positioned. It causes much frustration and requires much extra effort to correctly position the Freeman stapler. If you don't take the extra steps to makes sure you will find out how difficult it is to remove a misplaced staple.



But this is the only stapler I could find that would even claim to install a 3/8 inch engineered hardwood. It is better than any alternative method that I'm aware of. - Nail Gun - Floor Nailer - Pneumatic Floor Nailer - Hardwood Floor Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cleat Nailer - floor nailer, nail gun nail gun Cleat Nailer - floor nailer, nail gun