Wednesday 9 March 2011

Art Supplies - gel pen sets


This is a great item. I love to work on Mandalas and this item does do the trick for what I love doing. The variety of colors is great!



The only problems I had with this item is the packaging of the pens is really flimsy. Before you receive this item, I highly recommend that you buy a holder that will stand them upright when they are not in use. The pens will only leak if you lie them on their sides. I learned the hard way. MY BAD. ROFL



Like any product, treat this product with care when you receive it. :) I still need to go out and get something to hold them properly. They are in a plastic bin away from my kids right now. :) Don't be lazy like me. ;) Gel Pen Canister 48/Pkg-Glitter, Metallic, Pastel & Bright

i purchaed these pens hoping they were glitter pens. only 3 or 4 out of the whole batch were glitter. one color which i really liked was a shade of brown and it was empty! i want a pen that has glitter and these did not.

I make greeting cards for my family and friends, I'm thrilled with the gel pens I ordered from this seller.

I will order from this company again. Everyone has given me great reviews on the cards they have gotten this year.

Ordered these pens on August 14th. It is now August 28th and still no pens. All other items ordered on that date arrived vary fast. I cannot rate the quality of the pens because I don't have them. My daughters birthday has come and gone. My last time ordering from ScrapbookkingAlley that's for sure.

Many of the pens quit working within the first few minutes of using them. The glitter may be getting clogged up in some but even the metallic ones are refusing to flow. I couldn't get them to write once again no matter how or what I tried. All the old techniques to get the ink to flow with ballpoint pens when I was in school failed. This assortment is proving to be a real "dud". Nearly 25% of these pens do not work after the first use. I always recap my pens they really should not dry out. I can clearly see the volume of ink is in the inner tube. Frustrating to say the least. Do Not Buy! Unless you've got money to blow!

This product arrived and when I opened the box the container that the pens came in was broken and the pens were scattered all over the box. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for someone however now that the container is all smashed up I'm not sure it will be because of the presentation issues I have with this. The selection of color was nice, but the quality of the container and obviously the person who shipped it is not up to par with Amazon standards. - Gel Pen Sets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Art Supplies - gel pen sets gel pen sets Art Supplies - gel pen sets