Wednesday 9 March 2011

Glow Sticks - glowsticks, bracelets


I bought these mainly for use when camping and while having a camp fire so we could find people. There were 2 colors of bi-colored bracelets, and 10 of so solid colors. Came with a little bag of connectors.



The glasses connections were very easy to use I thought. They were hysterical to put on both adults and kids - everyone laughed like crazy.



The three color bracelet connections were a little tough to use at first - you really have to bend the bracelet glow sticks to get them to work. Once that was done, they stayed in place just fine.



Haven't tried the glow ball yet as it takes 12 bracelets and my kids didn't want to waste the glow sticks on it.



Overall, great price for the quantity.



The colors were true and bright and lasted nearly 10 hours without refrigeration. 100 8" Premium Glow Stick Bracelets (10 Color Mixed Assortment)

This product worked only so-so for us. We bought it primarily to enjoy the glow sticks at my son's birthday party. We used 25 of them, and of that, one was a dud. The kids enjoyed the glow sticks and they were still shining at bedtime. All in all they probably lasted about 20 hours. So I'd say they were a success.



We were disappointed, however, in the special parts. What I was looking forward to most was the glow stick glasses shown in the picture. Our two-year-old is the only little kid we know with glasses, and I thought he'd enjoy seeing us all take turns goofing around with glow stick glasses on. But the parts to make glasses didn't work -- the glow sticks wouldn't stay in place. Bummer. The parts to make necklaces and balls worked fine.



This is a good price for 100 glow sticks. We're planning on using 25 per party, so that's $3 a party for some kiddie fun -- not bad. But don't get excited about the special parts.

Everyone loved these. we went camping and took them back to the tents at night for a little light. They stayed glowing all night. Not one was a dud or faded in a few hours. Infact they were still glowing faintly the next night when we took the new supply back to the tent. It was very cold so I don't know if that had anything to do with them holding there color so long. I will buy again.

The kids were flocking to our house when they found out we were giving glow bracelets instead of candy! It was easy to order off Amazon with the free shipping and the kids loved it. It certainly wasn't much more expensive than a candy purchase.

Great product. Compared to other stores I checked, like Target and Walmart, this is a great price!

Also, It comes packaged in a way that they all arrive intact. And most of all, the kids loved them :)

I purchased 300 of these bracelets for my son's 16th birthday "clubbin" type of party. No joke, the party didn't start until these walked in. The girls loved them, but the guys ended up jump roping and making huge necklaces out of them(didn't see that coming). Anyway, I would most definitely purchase these again. I had a few that leaked, but a few out of 300-- I'll take those odds anyday. Thanks for a great product.

I love glow sticks. Who doesn't? But they are expensive to buy. When i found this deal, I couldn't resist. And when I got them, I was not disappointed. There were only a few that didn't work. The multi-colored ones were really neat. All in all, these glow sticks provided great fun for hours and I would definitely purchase them again.

These are exactly as you'd expect a glowstick to be. This product comes with extra nice connectors that stay on way better than most other connectors I've seen. The glowstick ball is also rad and fin to play with. I recommend these glowsticks and I will buy them again.

This is great fun for the value.

I needed the connectors for some other glow sticks I had

and could not find them locally. I was able to get the entire

set of sticks plus connectors for a really reasonable price and

we will have fun for a long time with these. - Bracelets - Glowsticks - Glow Bracelets - Decorations'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Glow Sticks - glowsticks, bracelets glowsticks Glow Sticks - glowsticks, bracelets