Tuesday 1 February 2011

Splitter - ethernet, cable


This is pretty straight forward. These cables work, and they are cheap. I needed some short cat5 for a switch, and these did the trick. I ordered 5, and am very happy. The shipping cost more than the cables, but they were still less than one Belkin 3 footer, even with the shipping. RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 3 ft.

No problems with this product. We bought several - great price (99cents)! We needed short length to connect several backup devices to a switch in our home office. I found some 1-footers elsewhere, which would been better, but these blue guys were way cheaper, even with shipping from RiteAV, so we're putting up with a bit of excess cable.

When I bought an HDTV I foolishly spent big money on HDMI cables because I was wary of cheap ones online. I didn't repeat that mistake here. I bought two of these to connect my Mac and PS3 to a router, and they're just as good as those costing much more. The length is perfect for my entertainment center, only adding minimal clutter to the jungle of cables and speaker wires behind it. Don't throw your money away by funding a bigger company's marketing department. - Cable - Ethernet Cables - Ethernet Cable - Ethernet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Splitter - ethernet, cable cable Splitter - ethernet, cable