Tuesday 1 February 2011

Dvr - dvr, digital voice recorders


I bought this recorder 2 days before my classes started on amazon prime. Based on the one review that someone posted on here I was hesitant to purchase it but I bought it anyway and it works great! It picks up every little sound. During 1 of my lectures, the machine that the janitor uses to clean the floor was making a lot of noise and when I played back the lecture I could hear the mop machine going off as well as hear my professor close the door. The only thing I don't like about this recorder is that I find this recorder hard to operate. Its not hard to operate the record button and do the playback for the recording but trying to get to the folders is the hard part. The directions aren't really clear to me but I will figure out. The real cool thing about this recorder is that its small and it has a pop up USB port that u could just stick into the computer. I like playing with the button to push it up. LOL RCA VR5320R 1GB Digital Voice Recorder

Bought this recorder for work to record one-on-one research interviews. PROS: very portable, inexpensive, sensitive mic, great editing capabilities, playback is good with decent volume. CONS: not very user-friendly; USB port is poorly designed. I bought this device for the easy USB transfer of files, but the port is at the top of the recorder and the batteries are at the bottom. This forces the weight to bear down on the port, which is bad for both machines and also means the connection goes in and out. I had to find something to prop it up so it could hold the connection. This port would be better placed in the middle on the side of the recorder so the weight is more evenly distributed. I downloaded my files once successfully (though I fought with it), but the second time I used it, the recorder became corrupted and now it won't work in any machine and I can't get my files off of it. If uploading files is important to you, I would recommend a recorder that can receive a USB or that has a removable memory card.

Just returned this device. Works ok but the highest recording quality is 65Kb/s. This is about half the quality of an normal MP3 recording. For my application, it was not good enough. For normal dictating, it would be fine. - Dvr - Digital Voice Recorders - Digital Voice Recorder - Mac Compatible'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information