Tuesday 1 February 2011

Face Treatments - face oasis, h2o plus


Face Oasis isn't like any other moisturizer I've tried - One application makes my skin appear plump and well-hydrated even if I've neglected to drink my 8 glasses of water that day. It isn't at all greasy, absorbs quickly, and serves as a great base over which to apply my makeup. The guys I've introduced it to have raved about it as well! H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

I started using Face Oasis when H2O Plus first opened its stores. There are two specific reasons why I continue to use it. I am sensitive to most cosmetic product smells and perfumes - it has its own unique "light" smell, but it certainly does not make my eyes water - and its ability to be absorbed by the skin without leaving a residue, or greasy feeling. Some skin products (some very expensive ones)have left my face dried out even though labeled as "moisturizers". Face Oasis has this wonderful 'cool' feeling to it. A $34.00 jar lasts 3 months - do the math. Some over the counter skin products cost over $9.00 and Face Oasis and H2O Plus products on the whole, are fiscally sound purchases for those looking for a bargain.

I have dry skin, this moisturizer worked so well when I used it in my 20s, I felt my skin being hydrated instantly after putting it on my face. However, after i reached 30s, it's no longer good enough for my skin. If you have very oily skin (or outer oily, inner dry), it would be a very good moisturizer for you.

I got a compliment that my skin looked "dewey" the day after I started using it.



It is not greasy and the natural ingredients do not cause irritation. This is important since I have eczema.



I think this product is fantastic.

It's hard to find the perfect skin products, but this one is flawless in my opinion. It's not heavy or greasy and goes on the skin just perfectly. I tend to have sensitive/combination skin and now use this treatment everyday. I strongly recommend it.

I have used this for about 15 years, and it is AWESOME ! It does everything the others have said and makes your skin look and feel great. I could tell a difference the first time I used it and although I've tried other products I always came back to "face oasis" its just the best! Recently my co-workers found out that I am 42 and they were all very suprized, they had me pegged for around 29 or 30 !

I got this after looking for a good, natural, affordably priced moisturizer and reading reviews on Amazon. It does work well, has a nice smell, but I was disappointed to see parabens and other synthetic ingredients on the packaging. Did not see the full list here, so if others are looking for all natural products, just be aware. Otherwise, I've been using it in 90+ degree summer humidity and it moisturizes without feeling too heavy, yet it seems to last most of the day.

After trying the H2O Oasis Mist (which is also spectacularly good), I tried this one when I needed a night cream. It immediately makes my skin feel great and soft--and in the morning, it's just as good. It feels great going on - almost cold, and so smooth - not greasy at all.

My husband has the driest of skin, he has tried nearly everything on the market and nothing has worked to help repair his dry skin. I finally bought the H2O Oasis, because I myself like some of their other products and thought why not, let's try it. Well, he scoffed when I handed it to him, but eventually tried it, the difference was immediate. He Loves it... We no longer go anywhere without "the Cream". - Face Oasis - Dry Skin - H2o Plus - H20'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information