Tuesday 1 February 2011

Amethyst Key Pendant


Looks great, it looks just like the picture, or maybe better. You don't have to worry about being ripped off, with some discolored plastic swapped in the middle. The Amethyst gem has a great cut, deep purple that glows when light goes in through the back, or reflects off the front. The diamond accents surrounding the gem, give it a little extra dazzle as well, even though they are only accents/shards; it's still nice to know diamonds! are on this thing, and it glitters around the glow of the stone, and also down the key. Purple's a great color, if I could replace the Amethyst with a clear diamond, I wouldn't. Sterling Silver Amethyst Diamond Key Pendant, 18"

I received this for my birthday, since it has my birth stone.I love it and everyone asks me if i have bought it from a designer store. I have had no problems with it. It is well made, stones are well attached, and it looks like it will last for a very long time. I don't care much about the chain part, but it is still a great deal.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amethyst Key Pendant Amethyst Key Pendant Amethyst Key Pendant