Friday 11 February 2011

Microfiber - zwipes, microfiber


These Zwipes Microfiber cleaning cloths are wonderful. I needed something to add to an order from Amazon.com and choose these randomly. I'm very glad I did. I have electronic items that need to be cleaned (dusted) and was afraid to use paper towels as they leave lint pieces behind. These do NOT! I also clean my dashboard of my car with these wipes. Excellent! No dust pieces left behind. Mirrors in my house, glass table tops, no lint left behind. Get the drift? They are also very absorbent, soft, strong, and washable. I bought these over two months ago, but wanted to wait until I used them to write a good, honest review. I also have allergies and hate to dust my house, but with these cloths, it's so easy....no more lint left behind....bring on the dust and pollen. I recommend these cleaning cloths. Zwipes Microfiber 12-Pack of Cleaning Cloths

Microfiber so far is microfiber, they all seem to clean about the same, some leave behind a little less lent than others but for the price these aren't bad. Now that being said these are smallest microfiber wash-cloths I have ever seen. Seriously they are the same size as most washcloths, they are tiny! The package makes them seem bigger than they are.

These are great microfiber towels...exactly what you would expect for microfiber towels. While these are great in texture, they are a bit thin and small. Well I guess because they're so cheap, they are still worth it. I highly recommend them!

I have a cleaning lady who comes once every 2 weeks and I couldn't figure out why my counters looked so shiny and streak free when she cleaned them, but looked cloudy when I cleaned them with paper towels and spray marble cleaner. One day I ran out of paper towels and used my microfiber cloths I kept around for dusting. Oh my! They looked gorgeous. So then I started using them daily on the counter and discovered I didn't need to use the spray cleaner at all. Just a little water and they shone. I'm buying this 12 pack because I only had 3 and now they are getting used daily.

If you are going to polish or clean you motorcycle or car.

Zwipes Microfiber cloths are just simply the best.Microfibers do not leave fuzzy

lint like other cloths do.The shine you get from polishing with microfibers is

just incrdible. I Do Not B_ll Sh_t ....



Big Jim

I have been using Zwipes for a few years now and I love them. I use them to clean all my electronics and I wouldn't use anything else. I just got an order in yesterday and they are terrible! The Polyester to Nylon ratio has changed since I last purchased Zwipes and they are so thin! I can literally see through them! If you hold them up to your eyes and look at a computer screen you can still read text. It's horrible. I'm very disappointed in this product and will never buy them online again. Sight unseen with Zwipes is a dangerous game.

These wipes I purchased for cleaning and wiping off of my Acrylic Display cases. It leaves a smooth clean area behind it. And to my astonishemnt? With any cleaner added?...It removed the Tarnish from my Armand Zildjian Drum Cymbals with just a smooth wipe around the cymbal it made it look new again. These can be used on your car around the house or anywhere you want to leave a lint free shine.

The microfiber grabs onto dust and dirt like a magnet. And when cleaning of the cloth is needed? Simply drop it into the washer and it's as good as new.

Strongly recommended for anyone who has display cases? Or just wants a dust free and lint free ashine. Can also be used on the car or Boat.

Great Product !! - Microfiber - Car Care - Cloth - Zwipes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information