Friday 11 February 2011

Footwear - sock, refills


I've been buying Gold Toe dress socks for a while and I also now buy Gold Toe athletic socks for the same reason. They last longer than the others and retain their shape better too. These Nassau style Gold Toe are my preferred black dress sock as they are a nice blend of fabric. Feel good, stay up on the calf (the elastic last long), and last a long time. I recommend this product. Gold Toe Men's Nassau Casual Sock 3-Pack, Brown, Shoe Size 10-13

i bouht 10 pairs of these socks, lasted for oever a year, too bad last week they were on sale for 2.44 but now they are for 15 dollars again. I cant wait until the price drops. these socks are great for summer and winter. if you dont belive me go google these socks, they are worth the 15 dollars for 3 pairs. But if i were you, i would wait until the price drops

I gave these to my son as one of his Christmas gifts. I had no idea what he would like and had not seen these personally. I was pleased when he told me he thinks they are nice socks, likes them and often buys them. Overall I think I did a good job in choosing socks for him. Thank you.



Linda Lander

[...]

This sock is excellent. The material is thick, tightly woven, yet breathable, excellent reinforced stitching to prevent toes from piercing the material. This product is the complete opposite of the typical grocery store sock. I heartily recommend these socks.

These are quality socks, made of good material, with a nice cushion feel. They keep me comfortable and cool throughout the work day. My only complaint is that they are tight around my calf (I do have wider than average calfs, but still), so I end up folding them over. Nevertheless, the socks stay up and never fall down to the ankles.

If you like to have warm and fuzzy socks... If you are like me and want all cotton and ez to put on and off- then go no farther... these are for you. I would suggest they are best for older men as they are not athletic socks but everyday wear socks and fun to kick around the house socks.



I love them!

P - Refills - Sock - Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Footwear - sock, refills sock Footwear - sock, refills