Friday 11 February 2011

Digital Camera - fujifilm, shoot digital cameras


Just received this camera and was looking for one with a nice zoom and view finder for an upcoming trip.

The zoom is great for this price range. You can use the view finder or the nice sizable screen. I find the view finder much easier in centering my subjects. I enjoyed the 4-AA batteries and gives me the assurance my camera won't die without having to recharge a lithium type battery.

The size is manageable. You cannot stick it in your pocket naturally but it is not really that bulky.

In my limited use, the clarity of photos have been nothing short of perfect clear shots. I'm still learning all the features packed in this well priced camera and look forward to seeing what all it can really do.

I'm not a big camera buff. I found the camera quite easy to use though had a little trouble in the on/off switch. I was holding it over too long and learned it takes just a quick flip to start it. Fujifilm FinePix S3200 14 MP Digital Camera with Fujinon 24x Super Wide Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LCD

The Fujifilm FinePix S3200 may have some bells and whistles, but it isn't a good camera. I've put it through a workout over the past two days, taking hundreds of photos in different lighting conditions, and have not been at all pleased with the performance. The focus is off. The left third of almost all of my pictures is blurry. Some shots are entirely blurry, even when using the flash. I took a picture of my child and while the background 30 feet away was in focus, my son (who was front and center) was not. Photos are grainy starting at ISO 400. The panorama feature does not correctly line up the photos. Some of the panoramas would have been comical, if I hadn't been so disgusted with myself for spending money on this camera. Forget low-light images -- they're unusable. My Canon PowerShot S50 is on its last legs, but even it takes better pictures than this one. I'm very disappointed and will be returning the camera.

I absolutely love my new camera. It is light weight and easy to use. I would recommend this camera to anyone who wants a step-up camera. My sister saw it and now wants to get one for herself. Everyone in our family has tried the camera and wants one. It's a fun camera, takes great pictures, even if you are an amateur like me...love it!Fujifilm FinePix S3200 14 MP Digital Camera with Fujinon 24x Super Wide Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LCD

Just received the Fuji S3200. Takes great photos. Using the flower mode today to take pictures of all my peonies, they came out spectacular, down to the fuzz on the bee that was collecting pollen. Eager to try out the other features. Good camera for the money!

I love my new Cam!!!

The only thing that I had "trouble", is that setting process is not so easy, for amateur users like me...hehehehe

Zoom is spetacular...HD Video is amazing!

Talking about SIZE, this model is not so small if comparing to Sony HX1, but is ok.

In general, I have no concern in indicating that camera!!!

I'm very new to photography as a hobby, and so far this camera has been an affordable, high-quality option for me to learn with. Still haven't quite figured out all the manual functions, but the auto functions work well!

This purchase replaces a FinePix S700 camera I got late 2007. I replaced it with this model

because of its 1)combination of price and features, 2) similar in operation to S700 with new added functions. Otherwise, the FujiFilm support offered (web, phone and camera software) is really not good, but the camera is good enough for 3 years use and then get a new one if the old one breaks (repair is not an option anymore this days!).

In summary, for the price, you'll be ok traveling and if broken you can replace with a newer model, the camera has some nice features and it is easy to use and get good pictures. - Shoot Digital Cameras - Fujifilm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Camera - fujifilm, shoot digital cameras shoot digital cameras Digital Camera - fujifilm, shoot digital cameras