Thursday 9 December 2010

Platinum Sport - underwear, boxer briefs


I didn't know what to expect ordering this online. I only ordered one pair and figured if I liked it I would order more. I will definitely be ordering more. The fit and feel are great. The only complaints I have is that the color(s) doesn't hold true to the website (at least the red pair I purchased) and make sure you don't mind people knowing you are getting underwear through the mail because it is written right on the mailing label. Mens New Sky Stretch Boxer Brief Underwear Wanted Size Medium

These shorts are great, especially if you like a snug fit. I bought them for my boyfriend and they look great on him and are very comfortable. They do run a bit small though, so make sure you choose wisely.

If you prefer snug fitting boxers then these are a good choice. Very soft cotton fabric, but still stretchy and do not bunch up on me. Fabric is light and soft will have to wait to see how they wear over time. I would buy these again, good value.

I ordered these in the RED and GREEN in my typical size. Some underwear fit or feel better after a few washes, but these fit great right out of the package. I think the sizing is very accurate for the two colors that I chose. They are very soft and flexible with a nice snug fit. The waistband is a nice width and has a smooth feel. I hope to get more of these!

These have to be some of the most comfy pairs of underwear I have worn. The fabric is thin, letting everything breathe, unlike some of the more expensive all-cotton brands. The band is sturdy, doesn't roll or clump. Seems to have good elastic to 'em. I recommend 'em for the price, for sure. The only thing I have noticed is the bright red dye quickly faded into a pastel red, but they still look good for me and the woman. - Boxer Briefs - Underwear - Platinum Sport - Comfortable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Platinum Sport - underwear, boxer briefs boxer briefs Platinum Sport - underwear, boxer briefs