Thursday 9 December 2010

Car Charger


I was really excited about the concept and creativity of this device. It does what it says it will do and successfully charges whatever items you insert into it. Items plug into the USB port fine, however, you really have to apply pressure to put plugs in and pull them out, same for when you insert the device in your lighter outlet. I am worried that eventually something is going to get jammed or break off. So handle with care when using. PowerCup 200/400 Watt Mobile Inverter with USB Power Port

This product works great! I like that it has USB and AC connections. I havent had to plug in more than one thing at a time, but I could see how there wouldnt be much room for two large plugs. The only negative for me would be the length of the cord. The beep when you unplug it is kind of annoying too, but I can deal with that.

We like to hike and travel a lot and we have run out of juice for our digital camera many times. We always ended up taking low quality pictures with our phones. This inverter solved those issues. Driving between places we charge our cameras and phones. Tried it twice so far and it has done the job. I have used all the ports at once and it works well.



The only con on this thing is its size. A smaller cup and wider top would have worked as well.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information