Thursday 9 December 2010

Personal Groomers - personal groomers, bikini trimmer


I had a similar product by Remington previously, but gave it to a friend and then wanted to replace it. This product is not as good as the Remington. It scratches uncomfortably, and does not give a smooth result. I wouldn't recommend it.

I was completely unsatisfied by the product I received. The trimmer was pink instead of the advertised silver and not only this but it had little pieces of hair on it when I took it out of the package.



I do not recommend buying from this seller.

It has been said that "You get what you pay for." The manufacturer would have to pay ME to use another one of these. It barely held together long enough to get a battery installed! Then it was worth the price of the battery. Save your money and the pain and grief: use tweezers. They are an improvement over this battery-powered hair plucker.

I bought mine more than 6 years ago and now it broke. Then I bought a Remington and hated it; the Remington stops working when the hair you are trimming is too long. Not to mention that it's not well manufactured and it seems to be too small for the battery; weird!!! I'm gonna give it away and purchase the Connair again! Never had any problems with my Conair ! - Facial - Conair - Personal Groomers - Bikini Trimmer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information