Thursday 11 December 2008

Pepper Shaker Sets


Another great product from Fred & Friends. Very, very cute. My only comment would be that I wish it were plastic and not ceramic, as it is on the delicate side. Overall though, a wonderful gift for yourself or someone else. Fred & Friends PANTS Salt-and-Pepper Set

I bought this for myself while I was shopping for my daughter on Amazon. I got her the M-cups measuring cups from Fred & friends. There's plenty of room for the salt and pepper, even though it may appear small. I think it's really novel and cute.

I love this shaker. Yes it's breakable material which is why I deducted a star but it's really cute on the table. As someone else also mentioned there is only one hole in the head for the salt an it seems the pepper pants are only half fillable ..but it's super cute, if it appeals to u..get it :)

This is the cutest little guy ever. It's a little small but I kind of like my salt shakers small. The only flaws that I could find are that the pants are a lot lighter than I thought they would be and you can't stand the salt shaker up by itself... at least on mine.

VERY CUTE AND I AM HAPPY I PURCHASED IT. ON THE DOWN SIDE THE FILL HOLES ARE VERY SMALL AND HARD TO POUR THE SALT OR PEPPER IN....YES I HAVE A SMALL FUNNEL AND YES IT IS STILL DIFFICULT. IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE SEVERAL SMALL HOLES ON TOP OF THE HEAD FOR SALT TO COME OUT. NOT SO, THERE IS ONLY ONE TINY HOLE AND THE REST ARE NON FUNCTIONAL. THESE DRAWBACKS ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR ME NOT TO LOVE THIS SET.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pepper Shaker Sets Pepper Shaker Sets Pepper Shaker Sets