Thursday 11 December 2008

Accessories - bullet pen, fisher space pen


This pen is truly excellent. It is super durable -- I have dropped mine on concrete many times, and I once left it out in the yard for a week and a half, with no problems. The grip is also nearly perfect. I find it to be better for extended writing than any other pen I've tried (except the PenAgain Y-shaped pens, which don't really count).



The only flaw is that, on mine at least, the clip tended to slide off the back of the pen. After it slid off a couple of times, I hit it with a drop of superglue, and it has been perfect since.



Highly recommended. This pen is truly from a different era, when Americans designed beautiful, serviceable, mechanical things that functioned well and lasted a lifetime. Fisher Space Pen, Bullet Space Pen with Clip, Chrome, Gift Boxed (400CL)

I've used a lot of pens in my life, but this one is by far the best. Not only is it a great pen, but it's also a great conversation piece. Last night, I took my space pen to the bar, bought a girl a drink, and then i whipped out my pen. I mentioned that it writes under water, through grease, upside down...you name it! Latter on, i used the pen to write down her telephone number! Without this pen, I'd still be single! Thank you space pen! - Pen - Bullet Pen - Compact Pen - Fisher Space Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories - bullet pen, fisher space pen bullet pen Accessories - bullet pen, fisher space pen