Thursday 11 December 2008

Organizing - organizing, files


I am seriously in need of more now that I started organizing with these poly envelopes. They expand to about an inch, are transparent as the product image shows and have a small flap with velcro tab closure. I love that I can see through them because it makes it "label free" and you don't have to rummage through it like an ordinary envelope to see what's in it, even if it's labeled. I look at the paperwork facing the front or what I placed in the back window to determine if it's the 'right' envelope. I use them for important insurance papers, unpaid bills, paid health ins bills, paid monthly bills, tax records for the current year, follow up work papers, and more. The other way that I remember what is in them is by color code. Red envelope represents "Important!" and Yellow envelope represents "Caution-follow up," and Green means "paid receipts," Blue means "Insurance," etc. You get the idea.



I think I'd like a few more packages to store some older important documents and will most likely order soon. So get yours now before I scramble to race you for them all! :) Smead Envelopes with 1.5-Inch Expansion, Polypropylene, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), Blue/Green/Purple/Red/Smoke/Yellow, 6 per Pack (89669)

These were perfect for organizing our home office and storing items that, while important, weren't something that needed to be put in a fireproof safe. They hold quite a bit and the velcro closure is a handy thing to have. No more worries about keeping the envelope closed when the elastic loop or cord eventually breaks. The see-through aspect is nice as well. We put a quick list of what was each one so we know what papers are where. Best part is the price - about 2/3 the price of what the local office stores sell it for.

These Plastic file holders are great for holding all the tax stuff you need only once a year and for receipts for deductions. I do my whole families taxes (5) and these work perfectly for all the stuff I need to keep track of. - Plastic - Files - Filing - Organizing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organizing - organizing, files files Organizing - organizing, files