Thursday 11 December 2008

Dickie Work Pants


Thse are great pants.

Better for hot weather than cold... they are thinner than jeans

Not baggy, not tight.

I were them for mechanic work & they are just fine.

They do not have a button wasteband. They use a metal hook. I like this better. It is easier than a button to fasten and more durable as well Dickies Pants: Traditional Work pant - Khaki 874KH

I believe that these are the best-looking, longest wearing pants you will ever find. I bought them for my nephew to wear in a very hot and greasy commercial kitchen, hoping they would be as good as the Dickie medical uniforms I used to wear to work in a hospital. They came through with flying colors! They wash and dry like a dream, with no shrinkage, very little fading, and no wrinkles - even after 10 or more times through the washer and dryer, with my nephew mostly washing them in hot water. I would highly recommend these pants to anyone.

I feel ripped off a bit. These pants are made in Honduras. They save a bit of cloth on every pair, apparently, because the two pair I bought are a very close fit. My wife suggested sending them back, but it's a hassle, so I will make do. It's not me, because every other pair of pants I own in this size fits. My suggestion is be prepared to send them back!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dickie Work Pants Dickie Work Pants Dickie Work Pants