Thursday 11 December 2008

Notebook Computer Bags - laptop backpack, case


I got this backpack few weeks ago and its pretty good so far. For some reasons this one (which is red) is cheaper then the black one, even though they are the same backpack expect for the color differences. I'm guessing because more people are into black color backpack. Anyways, I'm just going to put the bad and the good about this backpack.



GOOD

-This can fit a 15.4" laptop, anything bigger than 15.4 will not fit.

-Well made, it will last for a long time.

-Lot's of small protected pocket for Ipod, PSP, HardDrive..etc.

-Feels good when its placed on your back, it's design to have air flow between your back and the backpack. This way you will not have a wet spot on your back.

-Cheap



Bad

-It's kinda small in size, you can fit a laptop and few binders and maybe 2 books. That is about it, there are spaces but its more for small items. There are bigger version of SwissGear backpack, but it cost more.



Overall, this is a great backpack for it's price. If I would buy another one in the future I would still chose SwissGear.



Hope this help, thanks for reading. :) SwissGear SA9769 Computer Backpack (Black/Light Gray)

I just got this bag and when I ordered I was torn between this one and the bigger version of it. It took a while for delivery but, I finally got it today. It is very nice. The material looks and feels very sturdy and there's a lot more room then I thought there was: FYI the laptop area fits my 15.4" laptop (the capability of the screen size to fit this bag was not specified anywhere; and believe me I looked everywhere online). Anyway, there is still room to add a book in the laptop compartment which is the last one (has a lot of padding here). There is another compartment, the middle one, which can fit about 3 folder sized items, and yet another deep compartment in the front with nice zipper/pocket areas. the padding is really comfortable on the straps and the back with "air" circulation noted which I assume is a good thing. Also, note the adjustable straps you see in the picture on each side of the bag; they are extremely useful because when you don't have this bag stuffed with things just tighten it up and it appears to be a smaller bag (which is good for me, since I frequently just carry my laptop). Worth the $35 I paid despite the delayed but free shipping. I think if I would have gotten the bigger version of this bag it would have been too big for my needs. (btw I am replacing a Targus laptop backpack which lasted only about 6 months and now it has a hole that is tearing on a daily basis at the bottom- so if anything I don't recommend targus backpack which I paid $30 for and the material was poor compared to this one and also it is much smaller then this one). This construction feels much stronger and durable then the Targus and I only paid $5 dollars more. Also seems more practical and convenient with the compartments and pockets.

I was going to buy a rolling laptop bag, but found this on sale and got it instead. Made my trip so easy! Plenty of room for my laptop and accessories. Plus tons of padding and pockets. I was able to carry extra books, electronics, etc. Sitting in an airplane seat it fit nicely under the seat in front of me and I was able to get to all my toys during the flight. I have used about 6 other laptop bags during travel, but this was definitely the most comfortable, roomy, and easiest to use.

I'm a 5'4" female and this bag is the perfect size for me (as in it's not too big for someone smaller - the bag also works well on my 6'2" husband). It's not huge like some other computer bags that make you feel like a turtle when you put it on. Still, it has plenty of space. I keep my 14.1" laptop in the bag, along with my lunch, a water bottle, 3 notebooks and text book and there's still a little bit of room to spare. The quality of the materials and workmanship are fantastic and very best part is the amazing back and shoulder strap padding and the distribution of weight. In my old backpack, the weight of all the aforementioned stuff really felt heavy. Somehow, in the construction of this magical bag, they managed to distribute the weight so it feels like quite light! I've had the bag for a couple of months now and no complaints. And I have a feeling this one will be lasting me awhile! Definitely recommended.

I always wanted to go for Swissgear bag when I wanted to go for BackPack.

As per the item, I thought it will fit for 15-17" inches screen. As I bought new 16" laptop, I have orded this bag and this is NOT even close to that. This is just for 14" laptop and less.



PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE 15" widescreen or above.



Otherwise, This backpack is really good and worth for the price.

I took a chance when I ordered this bag here on Amazon and boy did it pay off. I own a Dell Studio 1537 Laptop (15.4 in screen) and was a little worried about the fit of it into this backpack/ bag because the last bag I owned claimed to fit a laptop of my size and it didn't. Turns out, this bag was the perfect solution to my problem. Even though the the laptop fits really snug in its compartment, it's not so bad as to where you cant easily insert and remove it. The laptop compartment is well padded and even has breathable mesh on the wearers side to ventilate any heat that may be present. Other features include a: mobile phone pocket/ water bottle pockets/ a slot to route headphone cords to an mp3 player so the wearer and listen to their tunes on the go/ multiple organizing slots for pens, pecils, credit cards/ passports/ i.d's/ etc/ even a sunglass holder on one of the straps. Speaking of the straps. The straps are padded for extra comfort. In adition to all of the named compartments, this bag has multiple slots for any little knick knack or gadget you can think of. If I really wanted to, I could probably carry my laptop, psp, ipod touch, digital camera, all the peripherals, a portable hardrive and still have room for 2 to 3 text books. This bag is a must have for any college student or person with a lot of electronic gadgets on the go. I would highly recommend this purchase and if for some reason this bag was ruined I'd replace it in a heartbeat. - Notebook Computer Bags - Swissgear - Laptop Backpack - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Notebook Computer Bags - laptop backpack, case swissgear Notebook Computer Bags - laptop backpack, case