Saturday 1 October 2011

Scanner Carry Case


I was going to find a generic case to carry my ScanSnap S1300 around, but had trouble finding one that fit it well. Amazon finally got this case back in stock so I went ahead and ordered it. Much to my surprise, I really like this case. Basic amount of cushioning, light weight and a center type barrier to store cables. The scanner fits perfectly inside and the carry handle is very convenient. I recommend getting this case for your 1300. Fujitsu ScanSnap Carry Case S300

I purchased this case for my new ScanSnap S1300 mobile scanner and am very pleased with it. It has padding and a space for the power and USB cables on the bottom, and a good quality zipper to close it. I would recommend using this case for anyone who buys the ScanSnap S1300 unit.

I bought the carry case to go with my S1300 scanner. It does as advertised. Good to have if you need to take the unit on the road. The scanner is probably too big for your laptop bag. There is room for the cables but not much else. I definitely recommend this very good quality case.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information