Saturday 1 October 2011

Ethernet Coupler - coupler, cat5e


Well...it's an ethernet coupler, not much more you can say about that. From my experience, this item has been reliable, and I would go with a good name brand like Tripp Lite on this one over something from radio shack or home depot. Cheaper couplers will not work in the long run because the pins simply don't stay put, but you will not have that problem with this product. Tripp Lite N033-001 Modular Coupler Straight RJ45F/F

I mainly purchased this item because my ethernet cable was to short and in stead of getting a long cable I put together two of them and the signal quality did not diminish at all. This item was perfect.

Do not buy from this vendor. I spender 4++dollars extra for delivery and received it a day late. Not only that but the vendor did not provide a tracking number and it was not delivered to my door but left out at the communal mail box. This is poor service and I will not order from these people again. CALPAC was on the box which means nothing to me--except it was not UPS or USPS. - Cables - Cat5e - Coupler - Ethernet Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information