Saturday 1 October 2011

2 Gb Sd Memory Card - digital camera, sd card


I bought this card a month back from Amazon. It works and has disk space what is advertised. However, it is slower than other cards. In comparison, it is far slower than Panasonic one and is slower than Kingston one with the same capacity. This I can witness when capturing a video clip from my Panasonic FZ30 camera. With this card, it requires atleast a 2 seconds lag before camera becomes ready for next shoot. However this is of course is not a case with what others card I have; in Panasonic no lag and with Kingston about a 1/2 sec.



This is a good card, if you are not considering in-camera write speed. Rest is ok and no problem found, and really worth with the given price, at least far cheaper than Panasonic one. Transcend 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card TS2GSDC

Why would you want to spend 2x 3x 4x times your hard earned money for a popular name on your SD Card when this card works wonderfully. If you are an average amature photographer or one that takes photos as a hobby this is the card for you. I use these cards in my Pentax K10D and K100D and shoot RAW and JPG shots as many as 100+ a day and have never had any problem with these cards. They are not High Speed but if you are not shooting more than 3 burst shots at a time they are just what you need.



Faster cards are good if you need them but let me tell you unless you are a professional shooting studio shots you do not need to look for the newer faster cards at 3 or 4 times the cost. You have all you need here in this Transcend TS2GSDC memory card.



DanS

I ordered a card from this seller and was impressed at the amount of pictures it gave me. Its almost too much for my camera but its nice to have the option to take 900 pictures if I want to.



I had an issue with the card though. After one day, it kept giving me a card error message and wouldn't save anything. Formatting didn't help. I called the seller, and he quickly sent me another card and I've had no issues since than.



I would buy from this store again!

I bought this item for the use in my digital camcorder. I was skeptical at first because i've never herd of transend media cards but I also couldn't pass up on the price either. so i bit the bullet and bought it and it does everthing i need it to. data transfer is great and i've used it for about 2 months now every day. great item greater price. a must buy.

I purchased two of these in April, 2009. The first failed in the second month, the second just failed today. In both cases, I received the message "memory card error" in two different cameras (neither would read them). Nothing like losing hundreds of pictures to make you really happy about a product. The low price isn't worth losing photos. - Sd Memory Card - Sd Card - Memory Card - Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information