Tuesday 4 October 2011

Notebook


Call me a geek, but I do love graph paper, even if it's just for meeting notes. I really like this pad, with perforation at the top to cleanly remove the pages if you wish. The paper is thick enough to be able to write with a fine felt-tip point and the ink doesn't bleed through (which it does terribly on a typical legal pad). I definitely plan to buy more of these. Silverpoint Top Wire Pad, Heavy Back, Quadrille Rule, 8.5 x 11.75 Inches, 70 Sheets, Protective Cover, Blue/Black (51070)

I've been using quadrille pads for a while now. I find them very useful not only for doing math problems and sketching graphs, but also for doodling and note-taking.



This particular pad stands out for its durability, the thickness and quality of its pages, and the top wire which stays out of the way.



They're cheap, so just buy one and see what it does for you.

I love to do my list making on quadrille rule paper because they end up looking so neat. These notebooks are great for what I use them for. They also have so many other functions if I ever need grid paper for something.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Notebook Notebook Notebook