Tuesday 4 October 2011

Lingerie


This sports bra ROCKS! I ordered size Large and the support and styling is great! Still "scoops together" as any sports bra does BUT I used to get the cheap generic one style for all but I LOVE this and this will be the only sports bra style I need.! Champion Women's Fitness Cami Bra,Black,Medium

This sports bra is more of a compression than support bra. I if you are larger than a C cup, forget this one. Probably best for A & B. I am a 38B/C and the large is a little tight. I feel totally squished. The quality and price are excellent.

I'm a 36D so I ordered the large. It fits fine around my torso, but seems to have no room for the "girls". I have had better luck with other Champion camis, this one just seems to be cut a bit too small. It's probably perfect for A or B cup sizes.

I needed a support bra that would support during high impact activities and this is perfect. Very comfortable and contours to your body shape. Fits true to size and is great for tennis and running and holds the girls in place.

This bra is sturdy and comfortable. I usually am a B cup, but now I am pregnant and I am pretty sure I have increased to a C. Nevertheless, this size Medium still seems to do the job for me and my continued efforts to run and jump. Good buy!

I found this bra does run small. I am normally a 32 B and the small is quite snug. I'm not overweight so unless you are skin and bones I would suggest getting the next size up. Otherwise, it has pretty decent support. The tags say for medium impact, but if you are lesser-endowed (like myself) it works just fine for high impact sports. The styling is very nice and it had a rip-away tag which is always a plus!

This is the perfect workout bra for me. It's got great coverage, but not too much. I usually feel suffocated in workout bras, but I could wear this all the time. It's so comfortable, and is the perfect amount of support. Luckily, I know the right size for me, but if you don't I wouldn't recommend buying it online. I'm a 36C and the large fits perfectly.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information