Sunday 2 October 2011

Hair Removal


Excellent personal facial groomer and easy to use. Nice clean shave and no, your facial hair does not grow back thicker after you have shaved. Make-up foundations and moisterziers go on so much better and look flawless on. I will never wax or use cream hair remover again.

This little trimmer is ideal for women who want to cut down on that fuzzy face look. It is quiet and works well. Now I don't have to sneak my husband's electric razor to keep from looking like a nanny goat.

This Panasonic Facial Groomer is a wonderful product. One that I'm glad I took the chance on.



The groomer has a large blade that bends and pivots to hug the skin closely but not knick or cut! It's great for keeping your eyebrows tidy without having to use scissors. That always makes me nervous around the eyes.



I also use this to keep the line on the back of my son's neck between hair cuts. Which is quite often, but he hates those small hairs that grow back. It's simple to use and easily cleaned.



Great used as a trimmer for the binkini line. Very gentle on sensitive skin. A lot less messy than any of those depilatory creams offered by several companies. They all burn and smell just horrible!



This wonderful groomer comes with two sizes of trimmers to fit on the top for your eyebrows. One 6 to 8 mm and the other is 2 to 4 mm. It even comes with a spare blade!



So to wrap it up, in one simple and easy to use groomer, the Pivoting Head (which many other groomers do not have) follows the contour of the skin for close trimming.



The Micro-fine blade trims away hair on the face and neck!



Two Combs groom eyebrow hair to your desired length.



And last but not least the BLADE is HYPO-ALLERGENIC for sensitive skin!



This groomer is gentle and easy to use and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a super grooming tool. It has many uses and little fuss. It's definitely the best out of the ones I've tried.



Enjoy your purchase!

Well, because this gem is pretty darn fantastic. Yeah, its plastic - and the head is delicate (for women's smaller hands only) when it comes to switching out the blades but BOY is this gentle. No real vibration, a little hum and zip, the facial hair is gone.



I'd read so much about Eplil-whatevers RIPPING the hair out from the roots - no way -I nearly developed red marks and ingrown hairs just thinking about that horrible process. Then stumbled upon this little gizmo (weigh nothings) which is about as small as a large ball-point pen. All those sparkling reviews couldn't be wrong - and they weren't. I'm extremely pleased.



I thought I had so much hair to remove, but no, not really - it took only SECONDS to remove hair I'd suffered for years with previously - boy wish I'd had this when I was a teen. No red marks, no nothing. Just no hair! Its so inexpensive I almost want to buy a basketful and sneak them into the pockets of some women I know who really need to trim up! (wink)



Just kidding - but honestly - buy one. Skip anything harsher or more expensive. Forget the chemicals and long afternoons with the Nad-y stuff...pop it in your purse and you've got your last beauty dilema solved! Whew.

While I bought this product after reading the positive reviews on amazon, I was still a bit apprehensive at the idea of essentially *shaving* my face! Eeeek! It turns out, this is not scary; I did not get five o'clock shadow (horror). I am a young woman but have always had a fuzzy face. Just genetic bad luck. Sometimes, under certain lighting conditions, I would feel like my face was just covered in hairs, and sometimes, they interfered with makeup application. I was bleaching and tweezing sporadically, but it was a quixotic battle. I'm happy to say, this really does the job! It's small and easy to use, and the fuzz is gone. I absolutely recommend it.



And for those seeking a longer term method of hair removal, I've recently discovered that it's pretty easy to learn how to thread your own face; look for videos on youtube. Between threading and the groomer, I no longer feel like a bearded lady!

Being menopausal, I fortunately was spared the hot flashes (at least so far)but not the facial hair. UGH!! I was using razors almost every day until I realized I'd make it easier on myself and get a women's shaver. I went on Amazon, put it in the shopping cart and saw the page of recommended items where I saw this. I read the reviews which were highly favorable so I deleted the shaver and bought this instead. I'm so glad I did. Though a lot of the reviews mention "peach fuzz",but being dark haired, I don't have "peach fuzz", but dark facial hair. This does a great job in removing it. I did notice that if it doesn't seem to be working going one way, use a different direction. Of all my 2008 purchases from Amazon, this is the one I'm the most happy with. Very highly recommended.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information