Sunday 2 October 2011

Dect Cordless Phone - dect cordless phone, cordless battery


I bought 5 to replace batteries in all the house phones, these were cheap enough to allow me to be "green" and continue using my phones without feeling like it would be cheaper to just go out and buy a new phone set! I knocked a star off because I felt the shipping and handling charges were excessive, but it still came out much cheaper than a new phone system. The batteries all charge and hold charges as well as the mfg batteries when my phones were new. I've had them a couple of months now and no problems. Even though the shipping was a bit much, I did get the product in a quick time frame. BT-1008 Nickel Metal Hydride Battery

Bought five but was a little suspect due to the very cheap price, especially since the rating was higher than the original batteries. After a month I've found these to be very good replacements. They charge and hold their charge well fixing the problem with old batteries in the phones. Use in the Uniden Dect 6.0. Very please. Recommended the same to a friend.

I bought 6 of these in hopes to be able to maintain 4+ hours of use between charges like I used to be able to with the original batteries. I replaced all the batteries just before leaving town for a week, so I think there was sufficient charge on the new batteries. Once back home I was anxious to test them out. One battery gave me just under 2 hours of use and the rest less use time. I feel I should have just spent the extra and replaced the phones instead at this point. I suspicion how long these replacement batteries have been sitting in a warehouse (through heat & cold) and if that would have bearing on the lack of performance. I won't buy these again or recommend to anyone else.

It's been 4 months since I ordered these and the batteries now hold only a few minutes of charge. I let the phone die or signal "low battery", place it on the charge for over 24 hours, and the first or second phone call I get kills it once I push the answer button. If you are a heavy phone user, look elsewhere. I'm thinking of soldering a pair of Sanyo Eneloop AAAs together.

One of four ordered was dead on arrival. The company made it good. It is to short a time to rate battery life. 4x shipping and handling is ridiculous when all are sent in one package. I should have rejected that when I ordered them. So I over paid.

The batteries work great and getting 4 for under $20 is worth it for my phone system which has 4 handsets. Makes the phones last over a week off the charger which is so much better than the original batteries which were at the point where they wouldn't hold a charge for more than 10 minutes of use. In comparison of price, the phone manufacturer web page sells the batteries for about $20.



Two concerns on Ultrasonic: 1) The shipping is very high $8.25 for four items that fit in the palm of my hand and 2) The cost went down 36% in the 20 days from when I ordered the item and was asked to review the item. I contacted Ultrasonic to see if I could get a refund for the price difference and they never responded. Not that I really expected a refund, but it does show the responsiveness to the company to a customer concern which I would grade as "unacceptable."

These are 700mah vs. the 650's that came with the phones. I get longer talk and standby time between rechargings. I bought three (to the door) for about what one would have cost at the big W. They arrived quickly, well packaged. - Uniden Battery - Uniden Cordless - Dect Cordless Phone - Cordless Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information