Sunday 2 October 2011

1080p Lcd Hdtv - hdmi cables, 25 feet


This cable works great between my Panasonic DMP-BD35-K Panasonic Blu-ray player and Panasonic HD projector.



In my research I had read that there may be problems when running long HDMI cables. I had also read that the issues depended on the devices connected at the two ends. Previously I was using a component-video cable between the two.



The end result of switching to the HDMI connection is just eye-popping. Upconverted DVD's look almost as good as Blu-ray disks.



The connectors hook up comfortably and snug in the HDMI sockets. The cable also survived some harsh tugging as I pulled it through the wall and ceiling on its way to the projector which is mounted on the ceiling. Link Depot HDMI to HDMI Cable (25 feet)

I was a little bit worried when I bought these HDMI cables. They are 25 feet long and were only like $12 each. I bought 4 of them to run some wires to the TV over the fireplace. I was worried about any sort of quality loss due to the length, but was pleasantly surprised when I got them all hooked up. The blu-ray looks great, just as it did with the shorter 6 foot cable I used to use, and the Xbox 360, and PS3 both look fantastic as well. For the price you can't beat these cables!

I ordered the second cable before I unpacked the first, in whose sheath there were some small punctures. Fortunately, the second cable was free of damage and works fine. (The first cable transmits the signal but little white dots of noise show up in the otherwise good picture.) I contacted the seller about the damaged cable in the first order and got no response, which is why I have to give 2 stars. The one cable that wasn't a dud works fine getting HD signal from my FIOS DVR to my Samsung 1080p TV and also works getting HD signal from my Samsung Blu-ray player to the same TV. The good news is that the price of these cables is so cheap that I can afford to order another one risking it not working instead of buying some fancy cable. By the way, anyone who is shopping around for HDMI cables, just ask an electrical engineer who will tell you that HDMI quality is not important because of the error correction in the signal, etc.

A perfect solution to a small challenge!



We needed a cable to connect a laptop to a living-room flat-screen television. Hmm.



A nationwide office supply chain wanted $29.99 for a 6-foot HDMI-to-HDMI cable and $39.99 for a 12-foot version. Ha!



This is a 25-foot cable, and I could have bought two of them with money left over for what the 12-foot "O.D." version would have cost!



This cable is extremely flexible, which makes it easy to fit around various obstacles. The length doesn't seem to degrade the signal from the laptop to the television. And any of us can sit virtually anywhere in the living room and use the computer while the output displays on the flat-screen.



A spiffy solution to what could have been an expensive alternative.



Recommended without reservation! Buy two or more and stock up!

Went to Best Buy for a Blu-ray player & cable. Of course, they insisted that I need the Monster $200 cable to go 25 feet with Blu-ray. I was skeptical, so came home, with the $200 cable and did my research. Some mixed messages out there, but many say it's not needed. Saw this for $12 and figured, what the heck, I'll give it a try. Works perfectly with blu-ray player over 25 feet. $12 vs. $200 potential mistake.

I used this cable to connect my LG BD-370 Blu-Ray player to my LG 50PS11 plasma TV. I ran it through a wall, into the basement, and back up into my AV closet--quite a few turns with apparently no breakage. I also compared it to the 6ft cable that came with the Blu-Ray player and saw no difference in picture quality. No dropouts, no spots, no pixelization. Seems to work just as well as any other cable, so I've ordered another one.

When I first opened the box, I noticed that there were stray metal fibers sticking out at the point where the rubber tubing met the connector. I would have been embarrased to have a product go out in that condition, had I been the packer, but I figured the quality would probably not suffer, and plugged that end into the TV to prevent additional wear and tear. the remainder stretches behind the couch, to plug into my laptop across the room.



I get all of my TV online, but watch most of it on my TV, so that I can still use the laptop for other things. I do a lot of plugging and unplugging of the HDMI cable. There's plenty of slack, so I never had to bend it unneccesarily,or abuse it in any other way, but in a little more than a week, the cable completely stopped working.



I think that performance would be ok if it was plugged in and left alone, but it can't stand up to being plugged and unplugged.

I've had good luck with Amazon's storefront vendors on other inexpensive HDMI cables at 2 meters. I bought this 25' cable to connect to my new laptop's HDMI port. It immediately disabled my TV's connectivity with remote controls and broadcast a mediocre picture with no sound. At $10 it's not worth sending back. I'll probably eat the loss and buy something a little more upscale. - Hdmi - 1080p - 25 Feet - Hdmi Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information