Friday 9 September 2011

Single Breasted Suit - dress suit, suits


Suit was accurate to the suggested specs. Bought it for my teenage son to wear on a cruise. No one was dissapointed. The suit is light but lined and did not show through. Shoulders were well padded and the look was very fitted for a young man. Careful with the sewn on sleeve tags though. Pull the threads through from the inside of the suit not the outer layer. The pants came unhemmed but you have plenty of length for cuffs if you choose that route. I would not hesitate to order another if we needed one. New Men's Three Button Single Breasted White Dress Suit

It sure was a happy moment when I received this suit. The order came right on time. Wrinkled free. All I had to do was put the suit in a suit bag and carry it to my friend. When he tried it on, oh my goodness you couldn't tell him he wasn't sharp. This suit was one of the best. I was very pleased with it. So was my friend.I know he will need more items soon. So I look forward in ordering from your company.

Received suit, looks as good as it does in the pictures. Everybody thought the suit cost at least 4 times the cost I actually spent. Great considering the suit cost me less than $100 including the tailoring. Shipped out fast, received in excellent condition. will definitely be doing more business with the seller. I don't think I'll ever pay more than $300 for a suit again if there is quality out there like this for less than $70. - Suit - Tuxedo - Dress Suit - Suits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Single Breasted Suit - dress suit, suits dress suit Single Breasted Suit - dress suit, suits