Friday 9 September 2011

Friendly Bacteria - supplements, health


I used to struggle with almost daily stomach-aches, unexplained vomiting, and seasonal allergies. I read the book "The Maker's Diet," which was written by the man behind this product. I decided to try the Primal Defense, but was too cheap to take it at the recommended dosage of 3 capsules a day. Within two weeks, taking only 1 capsule a day, the stomach aches and vomiting quit almost entirely. When the spring came, my allergies were hardly noticeable. My overall health has improved greatly, my whole system just feels cleaner, and I'm sure I would see more improvement if I were to take the full dosage. I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with digestive problems, and you might even see if it will kill your allergies like it did mine.

I'm very conscious of what I eat and my level of exercise, so I was wondering why my energy had been so low... I tried this product at the recommendation of a medical friend who said it's one of the best. I agree! Just what I needed! Keep refrigerated, and best used first thing in the morning before you eat or drink. Enjoy your renewed energy!

Garden Of Life Primal Defense Ultra is the one digestive supplement that I won't be without these days & the one I'd have to have on that proverbial deserted island where you only get to take a very few things along with you.

I am constantly on the look-out for the best digestive aids available & have found nothing that helps me more than Pirmal Defense Ultra. The HSO Probiotic Blend in PDU helps keep my digestive system in the best shape possible, given that I've been dealing with UC for the last 16 years. Foods that have caused me difficulty in the past are much more easily tolerated lately & I'm convinced it is because of the benefits I derive from taking this excellent product. My overall well-being has improved greatly since I began using Primal Defense Ultra & my weight has been more easliy maintained because my food is digested more thoroughly & efficiently. I can't think of another product I've ever used that has helped me more than this Garden Of Life gem. Most highly recommended!

I've been using Primal Defense Ultra for a couple of years now and it really helps with my digestive system. I can tell when I haven't taken it (when I run out and am waiting for my next shipment) - more fatigued and just blah.

My teenage son has had acid reflux for years. These probiotics help a great deal in helping him break down his food and prevent acid reflux. They ALSO reduce facial breakouts. He's not going to avoid greasy foods; nor is he willing to avoid pizza and soda. I don't even have to make my son take a probiotic. He does it on his own. Thank goodness for these probiotics. I'm also very thankful for the discount program - they help tremendously.



I also use it to help break down food. I've noticed that my skin doesn't itch if I eat too much sugar and cause more yeast to grow in my system. My family has used many different enzymes over the years, and this product works the most optimally. - Supplements - Friendly Bacteria - Candida - Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information