Saturday 10 September 2011

Leather - tab, samsung


After having searched extensively online for a Samsung galaxy tablet case, I decided to give this one a try because of (1) great price, and (2) it's a custom fitted case (where as other products in this price range use 4 flex bands at each corner holding the tablet down, which will likely block/press on the power button).



The case arrived on time and i was very impressed with the product quality. It looks great, fits the tablet perfectly with all the buttons and ports are easily accessible. The only down side, if i have to pick one, is unlike some of the high end cases (usually $40+), this one doesn't convert into a stand so if you watch a lot of videos while sitting in front of a desk (hint: use a laptop), then this might not be what you are looking for. That said, BestBuy sells their own version of this case for a whopping $50, so i am very happy with this product. CaseCrown Faux Leather Premium Case with Interior Compartments for Samsung GALAXY Tab (Black)

The case serves the desired need to protect my Galaxy tab, (GT).

I use the GT for my business and personal daily need.

All of the "cut outs" for ear piece, data connector, power, volume control, camera, memory and SIM openings are perfect and no need to remove the tab form the case to use them. However the case does have a cardboard filing. So after sometime, the case will need to be replaces. I spent $14 so no issue to replace for me.

The price has gone up almost 50% since I bought one of these for my mom's Galaxy Tab ($15 vs $10). It fits perfectly and offers great protection. It lacks a kickstand, but for the price I paid, that's probably asking for a lot. So based on its great quality and functionality, and the price I paid, it gets my five stars. At its current price, I'd give it 4.5... yes, it's still a good case at a good price.

I purcahsed the CaseCrown from Amazon because of all the excellent reviews written by earlier purchasors. They were all accurate. An attractive case with clean lines. The fact that they shipped it with a foam insert to keep its proper shape impressed me.) The portals are exactly where they need to be, and because this case is not real leather, it is a wee bit slimmer making it easier to fit into coat or jeans pockets. I will buy another one.

For me, this is really neat. My Galaxy fits into it and I can reach all the controls. It doesn't add much weight and it will still slip into my purse. It makes the Galaxy easier for me to hold and read or to carry it when it is not in my purse.

I am amazed on the quality of this case, i would guess it was worth 3 times what they are asking. The cut out sections for the buttons and the speakers fit perfectly. It feels great in your hand. It does not slide around in the case because it has a nice snug fit. It has a good amount of cushioning so it feels like it will protect the device from bumps and dings. It has a refined look like you are carrying a day planner or business note book instead of a tablet. It also gives extra dimension to the Tab so you have a more sure grip when holding the tab when you are using it.



No kickstand but for the quality you get for the price i will not miss it.

I bought this case as well because of the price. It fits perfect and true you really can't set it up for video's but its still protects your Galaxy Tab and looks good. I take it everywhere work, church, etc.

i recommend this case hands down compared to those others that are $40 and up. The cut outs for slots are perfect. Get it who knows how long this case will stay for under $13 bucks. - Leather - Tab - Galaxy - Samsung'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather - tab, samsung tab Leather - tab, samsung