Friday 9 September 2011

Rechargeable Batteries - blackberry, car chargers


This product appears to be a genuine original equipment Blackberry car charger. It has the Blackberry name and logo on it. The plate on the bottom of the cigarette lighter plug of the unit states that the electric output is 5 volts, 500mA (500 milliamperes or .5 ampere). The plate on the wall charger packaged with a new Blackberry 8800 states that the wall charger output is 5 volts, .75 ampere. Thus, it appears that the car charger produces two thirds the electrical charge produced by the wall charger (.5 vs. .75 amp.)



This car charger is used with a Blackberry 8800 and has performed admirably and without any problems. It costs a fraction of the price charged by AT&T ($29.99), apparently for the same product. BlackBerry 12V/24V Automotive Charger

I have been using my Blackberry Curve for almost 2 years and only 3 times have I been able to run the battery to empty in one day. This car charger works as you would expect it to so if you're more addicted to your Blackberry then I am (and I am fairly glued to mine) this charger will keep your thumbs moving even longer then they probably should :) .

Don't bother looking around and just get this. It's a steal at ten something with shipping. It looks like it's a real RIM product and works. The company also shipped it out on Monday after I ordered on Sunday. That's quick service! I have a BB 8820.

I have used numerous chargers that did not work well due to poor cable and /or cheap hardware. This one has worked flawlessly since day one. The weight and feel of this charger leads one to believe it will not only work but will hold up under every day general use. It does just that. I definitely reccommend this charger for your Blackberry.

Instead of paying the ridiculous price at my local Sprint Store for this car charger I searched for it through my friends at Amazon. I've had this charger for well over 2 months now and it works just like it's supposed to. And I bought it for less enough for me to write this review to let you Blackberry users out there to get this accessory. - Blackberry - Car Chargers - Blackberry Pearl - Blackberry Curve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


car chargers Rechargeable Batteries - blackberry, car chargers