Friday 9 September 2011

Hp Mini 1000 Case - ipad case, case


Before buying this HP Mini Sleeve I bought the casecrown faux suede ipad case before the price shot up to 30 bucks (I got it for 17). While its nice for that price its obviously not made for the iPad. Its a 10.2" netbook sleeve readvertised as an ipad case therefore its a bit too long for the ipad so it kinda sinks down into the sleeve. I knew this going into the purchase and i figured that these netbook cases serve the same purpose as a specially made ipad case just for far less money so i went hunting for some good deals on netbook cases. This one jumped out at me because i like the black and red (matches my swiss gear backpack). Its a great quality case that fits the ipad better than the casecrown heighth wise. there are 3 varied sized pockets for earphones/sync cable/power adapter/whatever and the fur lining in this thing is incredibly soft (I wanna sleep in it). Seems very durable and well made. Grab this and save 40 bucks. HP Tablet Sleeve - Black with Red Trim

This case fits the Acer Iconia A500 and Asus Transformer great. The design of the bag is attractive and the inner cloth is super soft! The zipper is sturdy, and the pockets on the outside of the case are stretchy and hold things like chargers and cords perfectly. Definitely a fantastic buy.

My netbook has the larger battery so is thicker than the regular netbook. I wasn't very hopeful that this sleeve would fit but my unit slides inside with no problem.

It's well padded and fits snug but not tightly. It was just what I was looking for and the price was excellent.

I love this sleeve! It very functional with enough space and business-like enough to take out during business meetings without looking like you are using your kids mini sleeve. The only slight complain I have is the color of the trim. In the picture it looked bright red, in actual its more deep/dark red. Other than that, its perfect.

Got this to compliment my new HP Mini. Fits perfectly and the lining is great. The pockets on the sides are just enough to fit a travel mouse and the power cord. Well constructed. Glad I bought it.

I bought this sleeve to use with my HP Mini 1153NR Netbook while I was on my trip in Spain. This case did exactly what I needed it do. Did a great job at protecting my netbook and carry the power adaptor. A lot of netbook sleeves lack the proper additional pocket for the ac adaptor. I don't understand why this is case, but this one comes with three pocket slits with one of them large enough to fit the adaptor into. This is a great great sleeve and I would recommend this to anyone with a 10 or 11 inch netbook to use. I also tried it out with an iPad and it it fit perfectly! So theres added value to this product. Very happy I went with this sleeve.

The product is attractive and does its job. For me, the job consists of traveling with me on vacation and keeping my netbook protected. It does an excellent job of both. It is small and compact so that it can be put in any type of luggage or bag that I want to carry it in as well as keeping my netbook protected. - Hp Mini 1000 - Ipad Case - Hp Mini - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information