Friday 9 September 2011

Pet Food Canisters - coleman cooler, wheeled cooler


I ordered this cooler to replace my old playmate lunch cooler. Initially I thought it looked small but was suprised to find out it will actually hold a lot! Four 12 oz cans will lay flat side to side in the bottom. The interior measures about 6" wide by 10" long by about 8 1/2" tall. I also ordered two of the 7" by 6.75" blue ice to use in the cooler and was disappointed to find that they are too large to lay flat in the cooler. I look forward to many years of service from this cooler. Rubbermaid 10-Quart Personal Ice Chest Cooler, Blue - Durable - Economical - Coleman Cooler - Wheeled Cooler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pet Food Canisters - coleman cooler, wheeled cooler coleman cooler Pet Food Canisters - coleman cooler, wheeled cooler