Friday 9 September 2011

Tac Light - utg, tactical light


This light is well made and a great bargain. I was surprised by the quality and the performance, this light is very bright. Also comes in a nice box with batteries. For under $40.00 with free shipping, you can't go wrong.

This product is great and very simple to use. Out of the box everything you need is there, and switch from the regular button to the pressure switch was easy. The light came with batteries, and the hardware to mount it on the gun. This was all a smooth set up, and seems very solid. This light is not as bright as I figured it would be, and the box says it should be 70 lumens, but its bright enough to light up a room in the dark. Overall, wonderful light.

All around good light. I installed this light on my 870 Remington. Make sure when you install the light place the light on the ejection port side, or right side. After installing the light I shot some skeet. It has been awhile since shoot skeet so it took me a few round to hit the skeet. However, over a period of time my finger was hitting the light mount, when it was on the left side of the rifle and made my finger bleed. In addition, the constant pounding of rounds going through the shotgun burnt out the bulb. So if you plan on doing some repetitive shoot like skeet, just remove the light. Excellent buy and built well.

For the price, I am very happy with this tac-light. The quality is great so far. Everything feels solid and the finish perfectly matches the M&P15 its mounted on. Along with an additional 'combat' handle mounted fore of the magazine, it throws off the weight balance of the weapon a little, but not enough to be a problem. the pressure switch works well and the cord is long enough to mount the switch almost anywhere you need it. My only complaint with this product is the batteries that came with it. They were almost dead when I installed them. A candle would have been brighter. However, for an extra $6, I changed them for a different brand and its bright enough for most civilian applications. However if you need a long range light, I wouldn't go with this one. 90 Lumens won't quite cover long range applications. I would recommend this UTG product for anyone wanting to add to a weapons system on a budget. I've been more than satisfied with all UTG products and Amazon's shipping and customer service.

Arrived on time and as advertised. Great little weapons light. I have installed it on my 870 HD, it works great. It is very bright, easy to use and the finish looks great with my parkerized shottie. I prefer to use the twist/push button on/off switch but tested the tape switch and had no problems. I would recommend to anybody looking for an affordable weapons light. I have had great success with several UTG products.

Happy with the light, mount, & remote switch. Light is smooth and hard to hold, momentary switch will be reliable but continuous lighting requires second hand to twist tail cover. Beam is adjustable with a very good focus beam. Recommend it for the price.

I was amazed at how well built and bright this light is. I have yet to mount the light on my shotgun, so I cannot attest to it handling recoil, but it would shock me if it didn't take magnum loads in stride.



The pressure pad works beautifully, and the pattern is adjustable. I couldn't be happier! - Tactical Light - Tac Light - Utg - Light'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information