Saturday 10 September 2011

Writing Skills - easy to use, gel


The Pilot G2 Gel Ink retractable roller ball pen is superior to the BIC Velocity Gel pen. The black ink is darker, provides a more natural cushioned grip, and does not clog or skip in my experience. I prefer the G2 Bold Point (1.0) over the Fine Point (.07) G2 for a number of reasons. The Bold Point ink flows perfectly, looks more professional, and is easier to read than the Fine Point. Writing is smoother and requires less effort to produce a quality that all other gel ink pens should be envious of. Pilot G2 Retractable Gel Ink Roller Ball Pen, Bold Point, Clear Barrel, Black Ink, 12-Count (31256)

I tried many different types of pens until I came to these. Every store seems obsessed with having only fine or very fine point pens. Well, I HATE very fine and fine points! Writing with a fine point irritates me as badly as nails scratching on a calk board! I was very happy when I found these pens. The gel ink stands out and looks great on the page. The bold roller ball flows very easily over the page. The only time you have to worry about a smudge is immediately after writing. Within a few minutes the ink is dry and will not smudge anymore. The mark these pens make is very distinctive, assertive, and bold.

My title says warning for one main reason, this pen writes so fantastic that when you run out, forget it at home or someone takes it from you, your pleasant day to day handwriting will soon become a burden when forced to use another pen that fails in comparison. The ink flows out of this pen flawlessly. One of the key features for me is I don't have to press hard on anything when I write anymore, it just flows. The ink only smears if you rub it immediately after writing something. Once 30 seconds go by the ink is set, dry and no smearing just beautiful and bold. My handwriting looks like a kid drawing with a crayon so this pen helps a lot, now it looks like a kid drawing with a bigger crayon! But seriously if you want a free flowing pen that's bolder than most and glides across paper, then this is the pen for you. Just remember the difference is this is a G2 10 (1.0 technically) and not a .7 or .5, it almost the same as typing with "Bold" on a computer. Just buy it you'll be glad you did.

for me, these pens rule. I have very poor hand writing, and I dont intend on improving it. This pen makes my writing look forceful and purposeful, even when I am saying nothing. I honestly think I should be able to deduct it from my taxes, as it is valuable to my personal on the job productivity. I have even been known to drive home from work to get this specific pen rather than use another. Again, as in other reviews, I am a bit hesitant to turn others on to this, as I find it such an unexpected advantage over others at work.

Beware: You'll hoard these pens; you'll become ridiculous when one disappears (and they will) and your best friend will say, "I've never seen this side of you before." I mark mine with violet nail polish.

some techers and professors alike prefer kids learn to write in ink so they can distinguse their handwriting skills better, yes in this day and age some professionals still want handwritten forms of papers, reports and essays not typed. this works wonderful of all the pens we have tried and others have tried, I can't keep enough of them around personally or for my oldest, friends borrow and love the way it handles and writes and so don't the teachers

these are the best and everyone knows it. They will steal them from you. You can buy a tiny electronic gadget that fits in the pen and gives an unpleasant shock to the pen thief after one minute. Its a good idea to keep two pens, the g2 and a Bic. When someone wants to borrow the pen, give them the Bic.

This is one of the best pens I have ever used. The thickness of the ink is just right. The rubber grip allows for a good solid grip. After hurting my right hand in an accident, I happened to buy a pack of these for school and work and going back to other traditional pens makes my hand hurt. It's easy for me to write notes quickly in school and for use at work as well. My only complaints are that the pen sometimes smears and that the ink runs out quickly. - Easy To Use - Refillable - Non-skipping Gel Pens - Gel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Writing Skills - easy to use, gel non-skipping gel pens Writing Skills - easy to use, gel