Saturday 10 September 2011

Bachelor Party - bachelor party, control


When I received this remote in a simple cardboard box a few days ago, I'll admit, I was credulous. No batteries? Runs on positive thoughts? Yeah, right. But to my surprise, it DID work. The only problem is, once muted, I couldn't unmute my significant other. Which is a plus, really, but every once in a while she says things that are kind of important. Overall though, I'd say I had a positive experience with the product, and would recommend it to any of my friends. Control Your Woman Remote Controller

Every real guy needs one of these! I bought 5 for me and my buddies. I have gotten more mileage out of this than most jokes. What guy doesn't dream of a mute button for his wife, or for any other woman for that matter? Just about every button on the control is perfectly on target and useful.



I have also goven one to a buddie who is planning that lonmg final walk down the aisle. He will sooon understand.



This is also made of soft plastic for when your woman hits you with it.

I thought this was genius, and I'm a girl! Actually a friend brought it to my attention and I couldn't stop laughing. If we women can't laugh at ourselves, then we shouldn't be laughing at all! If you buy it, I hope you can appreciate the humor in it. It would be awesome if it really did work though!! LOL

Control Woman Remote Control is very funny! Its a great gag gift and thats what it is. No where to put batteries and is not a universal working remote. Just one to set on tables where there's a t.v. and let the laughter and funny comments begin! As people look at each button and what it says there's always funny "woo's", "whoa's" and "I need this one's"! Funny how they go on and on about this novelty. Needing a gag gift this one is funny and is a crowd winner. I'm sure the man one would be just as funny.

So I was out with my girlfriend and she started nagging me because I had spilled coffee on my shirt and didn't have time to go home and change before we went to the restaurant.



So I pulled the remote out and started fiddling with it. The woman at a table over started acting funny. My girlfriend noticed and snatched the remote from me and started looking at it.



She was very angry that I bought this and that I tried using it on her and she dumped me on the spot. Buyer beware, I suppose.

I bought this gift for my husband this christmas thinking we would both get a laugh out of it! Well now i'm down one present for him because this is the biggest waste of money ever! All it is, is a chunk of plastic with some buttons to look like a remote - makes no sounds, no lights - NOTHING!!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! - Bachelor Party - Remote - Humor - Control'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bachelor Party - bachelor party, control control Bachelor Party - bachelor party, control