Saturday 10 September 2011

Motorcycle Battery Charger - accessories, battery chargers


I've owned several different car battery chargers in the last few years and all have been a disappointment. I need to charge my car battery several times each winter due to the extreme cold in my area which means I am very reliant on my car charger in order to get to work. I have spend hundreds of dollars on similar car chargers that have cost me a great deal more than this one and they have all caused problems for me. Two of the chargers I owned overcharged my batteries which resulted in me needing to purchase new car batteries and toss the chargers in the trash. Another charger just stopped working after a few uses. I have been using this charger all winter with no problems at all. This is quite a feat in my experience. The charger uses sensors to detect how to charge my battery without destroying it and the charger itself is very well built and sturdy. The user manual is very informative and easy to follow so that I was able to quickly make use of the charger soon after I got it in the mail. I highly recommend this charger to anyone who is sick of wasting money on chargers that fail or damage motor vehicle batteries. This is a great product at an extraordinary price. A+ NOCO G3500 NOCO Genius Gray 6V and 12V 3500mA (3.5A) Fully Automatic Battery Charger and Maintainer

I have gotten myself 5 of these chargers and plan to get a few more soon. These things are just more then what you can read about. To say the least these truly are very smart chargers. They also do really charge faster then any other charger I have ever used. I use them to charge all our power wheel batteries, I have to/try to keep up with 17 batteries. The kids can wear out a battery and this will have it back to 100% in 2 hours (nap time). All the safety feature are truly a must having these around the kids as well. I recommend these to anyone who owns any type of battery. As far as the charging of power wheels batteries go, make a quick connect you will thank yourself.

Great charger and very versatile, can charge multiple toys (i.e. car, motorcycle)

I liked (and neeeded) the cold/agm mode for charging agm batteries, very useful!

Its good that it is small and light weight so I can use it anywhere.

With the Noco there is no risk of overcharging my battery, it can be left connected to the battery indefinitely which I have done countless times and previously had problems.



Recommended

This is one of the best battery chargers I've bought, and don't think I'll ever need to look anywhere else for

a charger again. Not only does it produce some great, quality charge which helps return batteries to their

maximum capacity, but it does it quickly too. In terms of pricing, I would be happy to pay more for a charger

of this quality.

Nearly everything seems to need a battery in my home. I got so tired of buying overly expensive batteries that I decided to invest in this battery charger because it showed promise, unlike others I have tried. We used to have to purchase batteries frequently for our outdoor equipment. Now I realize how important having this charger is because it is convenient and saves us a lot of money and time.



The charger is not heavy like normal chargers as it is small and compact. That in itself is amazing! What's unique about it is that it uses a VosFX processor that determines when to charge the battery and when not to. My neighbor and I tested my car battery after we charged it, and to our surprise, it fully charged to 100% of the batteries capacity.



A great feature is that the charger is very easy to use, plus, it comes with an awesome manual that is filled with detailed information, including some great battery tips.

I bought this battery charger after buying a really cheap charger for my tractor, which killed my battery. It was a manual charger that never shut off and overcharged my battery. So i did some research and found this charger. It is more expensive than the cheap charger, but it was well worth the price. What really sold me on this charger was all the features, and, of course, it is fully automatic. This charger is awesome. I have this charger connected to my (new) battery and it is working great. I used the eyelet terminals that were provided to permanently mount the battery connectors to my battery. Now I can quickly disconnect and connect the charger after every use. I really liked the quick disconnect harness. Very fancy and easy to use. I leave this charger connected to the battery all the time, as it only charges my battery when its needs charged. This charger is really simple to use and the manufacturer provides an excellent manual. I also liked the charging LEDs on this charger. You can quickly tell if your battery is charged. I would recommend this charger to anyone, es[especially if you have a vehicle that is not used often. I am going to buy a couple more for my garage to charge my UTV and ATV.

If you have a vehicle that you dont use often, this battery charger is awesome. Charged my batteries fast and did not overcharge. This charger is perfect for anyone that has multiple toys (i.e. car, atv). Charges at 3.5A for cars and 900ma for atvs. A super versatile charger that everyone should own. I also really liked the manual. Honestly, could be one of the best manuals I have seen for a product of this class. Tech support is fast and very informative on any questions regarding their product and batteries. This is a first class charger. I highly recommend it.

I tried this brand out and I was not let down. This charger works just as advertised. I tried one to maintain my motorcycle and it kept my battery fully charged. My last charger cooked my battery. I was tried of those cheap chargers, so i sprung for this hi-end charger. Well worth the money. This battery charger is loaded with features. All I can say is wow! Plus, really nice packaging. They clearly went out of their way to design a top end charger. - Charger - Battery Chargers - Accessories - Battery Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorcycle Battery Charger - accessories, battery chargers battery chargers Motorcycle Battery Charger - accessories, battery chargers