Saturday 10 September 2011

Electric Trimmer - trimmers, beard trimmer


I cannot comment on the life of these clippers as I have just purchased my set not a week ago.



I can, however, comment on the quality of the cut. I have extremely sensitive skin and have had to endure the shadow look on my face for a few years as I have left the razor behind and moved to beard and mustache trimmers, but none of them have been able to get as close to a razor as the Andis T-Outliner has. I use it on my head and face and people have begun to doubt my sensitive skin excuse as the quality of the cut looks to be of razor quality. I also dont have to worry about the bumps that would normally appear when a cut is this close.



I have already purchased another set of these as they were on sale as well as some machine oil. NEVER FORGET TO OIL YOUR CLIPPERS. The fate of my beard and mustache trimmers was grim because I didnt oil them as regularly as I should have. I am glad for it now, but imagine how much longer than 4yrs they would have lasted if I had taken proper care of them.

I have owned these clippers for nearly a year. They cut just as precisely now as they did when I bought them new. The wide blade is very nice and requires less strokes. I use these clippers about once a week to clean up my fade/blowout. They cut really thin, as thin as the barbers, only they will not cut razor thin. I have yet to see anything that does cut razor thin besides a razor. These clippers are the closest you can get to a barber chair for your home. I am so sold on the quality of this brand/line that I just purchased the "Improved Master Clippers" to accompany my "T-Outliner". It set me back a hundred bucks but if it is at all like the T-outliner than I will be extremely happy. You get what you pay for and oh yes, don't forget to keep them oiled!

I have gone through 2 Wahl groomsmen and one Norelco trimmer. The batteries go bad and it costs almost as much to have them replaced as to buy a new trimmer. This is the same as my barber uses all day, every day, and he replaces it every few years. This one should last me almost forever using it once a day at most. The closeness of the cut is far superior to the others I have had. I just leave it plugged in and hang it on a hook on the side of my bathroom cabinet. This makes it more convenient than a cordless, and there is no expensive battery to go bad. In general, professional tools do the best job, and this one is no exception.

This is a great Trimmer for those who cannot use razors. These trimmers will not break your face out with bumps. I would sugest that if this is your first trimmer to make sure it is set properly, I had my regular barber set the blades for a closer cut.

These trimmers are used for lining up your hair, these are not for fading or cutting the hair on top of your head. The black guards advertised above wont fit on these because they're edgers. Guards are used for those other trimmers, the ones that are used for cutting most of your hair. My dad has owned these for awhile now; since im going to college in a few weeks, i decided to go ahead and order my own. These do get hot as due most clippers, thats not a problem though. Blades will have to be changed every once in a while, i never noticed them dulling out but my dad did. If you're looking for some nice edgers to line up your edge up these are GREAT.If you're trying to cut your own hair, you'll need these plus another pair of trimmers. Get the trimmers that come with guards, those are what you'll need.



So if you're looking to cut your own hair. GET THESE AND THE OTHER KIND OF TRIMMERS.(they're only 2 kinds, several different brands)

I bought this trimmer to be a multipurpose cutter for beards and haircuts. When I received it, I was surprised to find that it didn't come with any attachements. As such, I bought ASIN B000172RAI, thinking that the attachments would work with this trimmer; they don't.



I wish that the product page a bit more explanation about what the trimmer includes.

No cons, several pros:



After two months of use, I would buy it again if I lost this one. Ergonomic feeling and easy to handle. Great moustache and sideburn edger. I even use it for dry shaving if I do not want a skin-close shave. Long electrical cord is an advantage if wall socket is not close by. Easy to clean and maintain. I bought this brand and model because it is the same one that my professional, high-priced hair stylist uses to cut scalp hair. Based on the apparent quality, I think it is likely to last a very long time if not for the rest of my life. - Trimmer - Trimmers - Hair Clippers - Beard Trimmer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information