Saturday 20 August 2011

Silicon Bra Inserts - enhancers, bra insert


Got these a few weeks ago and I'm loving them! For me, they work just as needed. I got them to line my favorite sports bras (the Ibex merino wool sports bras) which I use for the gym and for road cycling and which I love for their comfort, fit, shape and performance but which don't provide enough coverage, especially under cycling jerseys, as they are unpadded. The *headlights* were showing through bigtime, even with Petal Tops, and I was very self-conscious about it as I ride with a lot of geeky Bike Guys who all, no matter their chronological age, seem very very good at channeling their inner 14-year olds. I didn't want to give up my Ibex bras but when I constantly felt like I could see a comic-book bubble over their heads that read "BOOBS!" I knew I had to try SOMETHING...and so I found these.



I like that the Smartcups are thin so they don't pad my bra too much--a tiny bit, maybe, but they pretty much conform to my natural shape and don't make my bras bulky or make me look like I have more than I actually do. I like that they are available in a nude & black combo as I use them with both light and dark bras. I like their ease of use and the fact that they don't slip at all, move around, or stick out of my bras even when exercising pretty hard. I also like the fact that because they are thin, they are pretty breathable--even when sweating a lot I still remain comfortable wearing these and they don't interfere with the moisture-wicking properties of my sports bras. The only downside is that sometimes I still do need to use petal tops in addition in order to fully conceal--I don't think it's the fault of the Smartcups, though; I tend to be showy, especially on one side...sometimes its fine and well-concealed, sometimes I need petal tops under the Smartcups to make both headlights equally dim. But again, can't blame or fault the product for the extra coverage I need on one side. The only real issue I have with these Smartcups is their sizing: I am a smallish-but-not-tiny B cup, bought the B/C cup size and these JUST fit me. Perfect for my needs, but I could see them being on the small side for a C cup woman. They seem to me to be more in the A/B cup range than the B/C range. So C cups might want to read other C cup feedback...I think others also found that these tend to fit the smaller of the ranges better than the bigger. But if you find your fit, these really do provide great coverage for unpadded sports bras, and the relief you get from no longer having to worry about how much is showing through your shirt makes these well worth the price! SMARTCUPS by Lipo in a Box (2 sets Nude) B/C

I bought these for extra padding in my sports bra, they work fine. i have also washed them in the washer inside a delicates bag, they came out fine and stayed in shape.



overall a good purchase, but I'd like for them to make true to size, b/c if you're the larger of the cup size that you ordered, it feels smaller.

I am so glad I ordered smart cups, because I am constantly worried about my "headlights" showing. They really work, stay in place, and are washable and reusable. The best thing about them is they completely camouflage me when I'm wearing a bra so that there aren't two pointy spots in the chest area.

A friend recommended these to wear under light weight summer shirts.

I tried them and love them, no more embarrassing moments or being

self conscious about what you are wearing. They are so light weight you

don't know you have them on. Fits all sizes.

When I was nursing my infant, I had a hard time wearing just about any shirt and getting smooth fit without bumps. These inserts worked great under thin but comfortable nursing bras. I didn't have any trouble with them staying in place. I usually wear a C cup, but I got a D size and they were perfect. Product does exactly what it is designed for. I think it looked better than many of the foam padded bras I have. Definitely covered things up smoothly without adding much bulk.

In general, I am pretty pleased with these cups. They are pretty much what I expected, so that was good. I just didn't know that I would need thicker padding for "hiding my issues." That isn't the cups' fault though. I usually have to double them up, so I'm glad they came 4 in a box. The color and shape is fine. I ordered a D/DD but they don't cover everything. You can't tell though, so it's okay. They don't move around too much, unless I am picking my kids up and putting them down a lot. Otherwise they stay put.



I think the value was pretty good for what I got, I just wish they were a little thicker and a little larger. Otherwise, just what I wanted.

I bought these last week, am sending them back. The color (nude)is perfect, the fabric is nice, but the thing it's supposed to do, it doesn't. It's too thin, and even when I doubled them up, you could STILL see nipples. Annoying.

I bought these to cover my tiny headlights that shine at work, the environment is so cold. I am a 40DD, covers all fine. I am glad I chose these, and I gladly recommand them.

Fast shipping thanks amazon! - Bra Insert - Cleavage Enhancers - Enhancers - Silicon Bra Inserts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Silicon Bra Inserts - enhancers, bra insert cleavage enhancers Silicon Bra Inserts - enhancers, bra insert