Saturday 20 August 2011

Engagement Rings - celtic jewelry, jewelry


I bought this ring for my teenage daughter for Valentine's Day and she absolutely loves it! She also loved the box that it came in. She wears it to school and just about everywhere. On the rare occasion that she isn't wearing it I like to borrow it for myself. The delivery was fast and the ring is of great quality. I am very satisfied with the product and Gem Avenue. Heart Cut Clear Cubic Zirconia 3mm Solitaire Band .925 Sterling Silver Ring Size 5

Gem Avenue did a wonderful job of getting this item to me in tip-top condition! I love the little box it comes in, and I know my girlfriend will love it to! I may have ordered it a bit small, but if so, I'll get another and she can keep them both! A great job and two thumbs up to Gem Avenue for speedy delivery, great packaging, and amazing craftsmanship!

I purchased this ring as a travel ring, and I must say, I absolutely love this ring. It doesn't look or feel fake, and actually sparkles almost like a real diamond under the light. I received a four-prong ring, instead of the six prong shown in the picture, but that is hardly an issue to me, the ring is gorgeous.



The only problem I had with this ring is that there were bits and pieces of fluffy material, sort of like tissue paper wedged under the prongs. It's not obvious, but on closer inspection, it's definitely there.



I'm so pleased with this ring that I've went and purchased one in pink and aquamarine as well!

I ordered this ring as a gift and I loved it! I wear it constantly and get lots of compliments! It does get a little dull over time and the heart on my ring was actually a little crooked! But this is hardly noticeable when I'm wearing the ring. The stone also shows no sign of falling out!

Hi there i bought the ring for my finace and she was so happy that i bought the ring for her is trying to get use to it, and i am going to buy my wedding from GEMS. It looks like the picture Exactly and is perfect for the engagement ring or a gift for any holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE LOVED IT

My daughters eyes lite up so very bright when she put this ring on. She hasn't taken it off since putting it on her finger. It is beautiful. Very nice and shiney. High quality. This item was sent in a very pretty box and she keeps the box beside her bed. It is just perfect. I highly recommend Gem Avenue. Great items, super fast shipping, and no nonsense like with a lot of online purchases. The items are exactly as described. This seller is honest, informative, and very nice. I will purchase other items from Gem Avenue as this item was exactly as described. Thanks for making my daughters eyes shine. Joy - Sterling Silver - Celtic Jewelry - Ring - Jewelry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Engagement Rings - celtic jewelry, jewelry sterling silver Engagement Rings - celtic jewelry, jewelry