Saturday 20 August 2011

Kindle Skins - kindle protection, kindle skins


I have the white Kindle so I wasn't sure how well it will look since the sample picture was of the graphite Kindle. I was extremely pleased on how well it turned out on the white Kindle. The skin's design matches perfectly with the white buttons, in fact, it makes them pop out more.



The DecalGirl skin comes with several easy steps on how to put the skin on, more or less a common sense approach. Something I would also recommend doing before putting the skin on is to use scotch tape to clean the surface of the Kindle. It can pick up the tiny dust particles that a regular soft cloth would not be able to pick up.



UPDATED 10/18/2010 - I ADDED SOME PHOTOS (UNDER CUSTOMER IMAGES) TO SHOW WHAT THIS SKIN WILL LOOK ON A WHITE KINDLE. DecalGirl Kindle Skin (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle) Her Abstraction (Matte Finish)

I love pink and love how girly it made my Kindle 3 look! It doesn't leave finger print smudges and it livens up the Kindle with color and cool designs! If you don't like pink, there's plenty of other colors and styles by this make!

First of all, this product was exactly what I expected it to be. Those reviews that complain about it must not be familiar with the concept of skins. Yes, they are just pretty stickers that you apply to electronics. They make them personal, and do offer protection from scratches and dings, but not from being dropped or banged around hard.



I ordered this to arrive right after my K3 that I got for Christmas. When it arrived, I was excited! It was a bit more "cartoony" in person, as another reviewer said. One of the swirls that just looks pink is actually a line of hearts, and that was a disappointment for me. I decided I could live with the hearts and went to apply the skin. Unfortunately, my skin had not been laser cut from the background. Instead the entire piece was solid and couldn't be applied (obviously). I repackaged it and returned it to Amazon. I also contacted customer service at Decal Girl to ensure that it was truly defective, and she assured me it was. This cover was out of stock at Amazon, as were most of the other designs I liked. I ended up purchasing the Tweet Light pattern directly from Decal Girl, since I didn't love this print in person. Hopefully when it arrives it will be cut properly and my K3 will be pretty in no time!

For some reason when i ordered this i thought it was a cover to protect my Kindle.When i recieved it and opened it i was kinda in what is this mode..:)I looked at it and after reading the directions realized it had adhesive on the back.I said ok I'll give it a try,I followed the directions and within 2 to 3 mins.it was on and I now have a very distinctive looking Kindle .I ordered the (Her abstraction in pink) it really dressed it up and i LOVE It!!!!! Now it's not just the little black pad laying around, i can easily spot where i put it down...Thanks Amazon!!!

This is a one-use only cover. It will NEVER fit over the little round keys properly. Any attempt at moving it, if it has set for more than a moment, will result in its stretching out of shape and tearing. Sure, it's attractive, but the materials are not as advertised, it won't reposition well, if at all. I'd ask for my money back, but I feel sorry for them. Nice try. I think they should make a separate, smaller piece for over the keypad. I had to take the front piece off after a couple of months of it annoying the dickens out of me bec. it would NOT sit properly over the keypad, made typing klunky, and collected junk where it gapped and the adhesive was exposed. If you spill coffee or crumbs into your keypad, it will still get damaged or gunky with this thing on it, so don't bother.

I purchased this based on the pictures on the site. When I received the skin I was very disappointed. It looked very cheap and didn't stick to the kindle very well. I thought it would protect the screen. It doesn't. The skin covers the front and back except the buttons and the screen. Keep your money, it's not worth it.

Do not buy this product, its a film that you would have to use an exacto knife to cut out each button, and there isnt even a marking for where the buttons should be. This is stupid engineering!! Its definetly not worth the money. FRAUD DO NOT BUY Im extremely unhappy with product! - Decalgirl - Kindle Skins - Kindle Protection - Kindle Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


kindle skins Kindle Skins - kindle protection, kindle skins