Tuesday 12 July 2011

stanley bostitch - staple removers, stanley bostitch


I ordered several staple removers at one time to see which one worked the best. This one was by far the best of the lot. Very sturdy & efficient. I then ordered six more to scatter around my office. A great device. Westcott Titanium Staple Remover (13951)

Like the other reviewer, I also occasionally need to remove the staples from stretched canvas. But in this case I needed to disassemble all of the parts from an older Simmons water bed. Hundreds of staples were embedded deeply in the wood. This remover was able to dig them out quickly with less effort than any other staple remover or other tool that I tried. Outstanding performance. Great Value! Five BIG Stars!!!

I frequently dismount artists' canvas from stretcher bars. This task involves pulling staples from wood. These staples are often small and slightly embedded into the wood. This is the only suitable tool that I could find, and I have tried specialized shop tools costing more than $25. The metal point on this gadget is small and sharp. It is strong enough to dig into the wood under a staple. I expect this tool to break after some use, but I am really stressing it. - Stanley Bostitch - Staple Removers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


stanley bostitch - staple removers, stanley bostitch stanley bostitch stanley bostitch - staple removers, stanley bostitch