Tuesday 12 July 2011

Laptop Power Adapters - power adapter, notebook power adapters


Since I only paid $300 for my laptop, I was not thrilled with the prices I was finding for a replacement charger. I was very excited to find one for such a low price at Amazon. This charger works perfect and I am not out almost a third of what I originally paid for my laptop!! The part that went bad on mine was the end that plugs into the laptop, so I was able to keep the original power cord since the one that does come with it is short. Ac Adapter Power Supply Charger for Hp 463958-001 Ppp009l Pa-1650-02hn 463552-001 Laptop

After my HP charger died, I had to choose between paying a large amount of money for an authentic charger, or taking a chance with a knockoff. In this case, I was pleasantly surprised. I turned my old HP into a server, and simply needed something to give it consistent power. As many reviewers have noted, the cord is significantly shorter than the standard charger, though, in my case, this was not much of a concern. If you needed most of the length of your old charger, look elsewhere. Beyond that, though, I've found this charger to perform very well, especially for the price. It is very lightweight, and does feel fairly cheap, but it doesn't run very hot, and I've hadn't had any issues with it. Using it for a server, it's been running 24/7 for the last six months and hasn't had a problem. Though I can't speak for how well it would hold up being folded and put into backpacks, the electronics seem very sound. I've recommended it to people with old HPs who are in need of a replacement charger and are tired of putting more money in their computer. - Ac Adapter - Power Adapter - Notebook Power Adapters - Laptop Power Adapters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


ac adapter Laptop Power Adapters - power adapter, notebook power adapters