Tuesday 12 July 2011

back pain relief - inversion table, spine


Inversion therapy really helps, that's all there is to it. Start slow and work up to whatever is comfortable. This table was easy to assemble. It takes up much less space when folded than many others I looked at. It utilizes a three position "bar stop" to control the angle of inversion. With just three positions I was skeptical about the lack of adjustment, but after using it for a few weeks I don't think it's an issue. The positions seem to be just right. The bar stop is much more secure than the straps which seem to slip. I have read many reviews where people have had to replace straps with chain. I weigh in at 235 lbs and feel very secure using this table. I think a lumbar support would be a good addition. I thought it was a little odd that aside from assembly and adjustment instructions, there were no guidelines included for actual use ! I just reviewed some guidelines from the web. Elite Fitness IT 9300 Deluxe Inversion Table

Elite Fitness IT 9300 Deluxe Inversion Table

Assembly of this unit was a bit of a challenge because I'm single. It would have been easier with two people. It took me almost an hour to put it together. I've been using this inversion table for eight months. It works smoothly, and durable quality is there. I highly recommend it.

I had wanted an inversion table but could never justify the price, until this table was offered by a local sporting goods store for under a hundred bucks. For the price of two or three chiropractic adjustments, I can now stretch out on my own at home. I start my day with five minutes and end my day with ten minutes of inversion therapy. I have never felt better. I am addicted to that amazing snap, crackle, pop as each vertebrae spaces out and the tension just melts away.



I assembled it myself but used a ratchet wrench instead of the wrenches supplied. I had it put together in about 35 minutes. I have been recommending this table to all my family and friends. - Inversion Table - Back Pain Relief - Inversion - Spine'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information