Tuesday 12 July 2011

Faceplates - htc, seidio


I was very skeptical ordering this case because of the seemingly to good to be true price. What I can say after receiving it less than 2 days after ordering it is that I was more than pleasantly surprised. It fits my phone perfectly, including the cut-out spaces for the camera/kickstand/headphone jack, and the buttons all work perfectly with the it on. Also, the sleek size and flat black color doesn't detract from the aesthetics of the phone, like other big bulky cases. To say the least, the $3.60 I paid for the case, the tax and the shipping was an incredible deal considering if you go to the verizon store or those kiosks in the mall you'd pay at least 20 for the exact same thing. Silicone Cover for HTC ThunderBolt (Black)

The phone cover does fit snug for mine, however the case does not look like the pictures. From what I've read from other users, I'm guessing not everyone is getting the same product. It looks like one of those cases you can get from a stand in the mall. Knowing where your buttons are on the phone, you can press them through the cover since all the buttons are covered. It does allow access to all the ports without obstruction. It does offer a bit of protection in the case you do drop it, but no protection for the screen so be careful about stuff in your pocket as it could damage the screen.

I was looking for a cheap rubber case that fit my device. This was perfect. It is very rubbery for shock absorbtion and fits the thunderbolt well. The bonus was the fact that it is not as "sticky" as other rubber cases, it actually slides in and out of my pocket a lot better then I excpected. Very happy with it.

I bought this cover mainly to improve the grip on my phone so it would not slip out of my hand too easily. It works great for that. I also bought a case for my Thunderbolt to protect the screen when it is stored in my car. See [...]. The fit is a little snug but I am happy with both.

This case intially fits well. For me I carry my phone in my pocket most times. After a couple weeks of having the case it starts to strech and not bounce back. I am going with a TPU based case like my wife has and hope that works better.

I have a habit of dropping my phone and this thing protects it great. It does not show wear. It allows easy access to all functions. Easy to pop on and off when changing batteries.



I recommend getting a screen protector too. With this product and a screen protector your phone is safe from most anything besides water and thieves.



I often carry my phone in my pocket where it would normally get scratched up from my keys, etc., but with this product and a screen protector it stays in great shape. Only draw back is the friction of the rubber does make it a struggle to get it out of my pocket (especially while seated) causing me to miss a few calls or accidently hang up.

I actually purchased this as a cheap cover to do a back cut out for the extended battery on the Thunderbolt. I have not actually tried that as yet. Recommend you spring for a TPU cover if you want higher quality.



Good:

--The price was excellent.

--Fast shipping.

--Easy to press power and volume buttons.



Bad:

--It is a magnet for dust, pet hair, etc.

--Sloppy fit on the front side edges

--Not sure this is really "silicone", seems more like "rubber".

This was the cheapest cover I could find online for the Thunderbolt. It shipped very fast and arrived in about 2-3 days. The cover fits the phone perfectly and the power button actually seems more responsive with it on. It has openings for the kickstand, the headphone jack, mic & speaker, and the rear camera/flash. - Htc - Hard Case - Seidio - Thunderbolt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Faceplates - htc, seidio hard case Faceplates - htc, seidio