Tuesday 12 July 2011

Multi-driver - screwdriver, multi-driver


This is much better than carrying around 11 tools. Rod is thicker than 10-in-1 driver and both are thicker than a normal driver, so won't work in any small recessed holes. I had a defective one of these where the Phillips head broke on like the second use. There are replacement heads available but I'm sure I can return it or get a replacement from klein at no cost. Cost at home depot was $12 compared to 16 or 17 on amazon. probably paying for the super saver shipping. Klein 32500 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nut Driver

Works well. The grip is the standard Klein black rubber grip, slightly larger diameter than the number two screwdrivers. When changing the tips I seem to fumble to open the correct size, or the inner tip comes with the outer removable driver. It does how ever save me an enormous amount of time finding the right driver. The smallest Philips driver works on the tiny M-2 screws on laptop CD-ROM drives and hard drives.



@ $12 get one already!



Bill

Replaces half a dozen other screwdrivers with one high quality screwdriver/nut driver. Only drawback is the shaft is fat--so if you need a skinny shaft to reach through a small hole to reach your screw, this probably won't work for you. Otherwise, it's great. I paid `$12-$13 for mine @ HomeDepot.

I do apartment maintanence as well as HVAC. I use this tool everyday. With the combination of tools it can replace it is worth having. And for those that do HVAC work. Klein has made a new 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nut Driver - Schrader Valve Core Tool.

I bought this item from a local hardware store. I've used the 10-1 before and i loved it. The place you can get to.the amount of posibilities with just one screw driver. I was pleased to get the 11-1 but after a while I was really dissapointed that the bits didnt really stay in really well, they would just fall out. Whats the point of being a 11-1 when the bits dont stay really well in their place. After a month or two of using the two screwdrivers that i bought i was just left with the just nutdriver portion.I was really dissapointed to see a product from klein do that.I am klein fan but this was just a waste of money. I think am going to stick to 10-1 the bits stay in better then 11-1.

"Comfortable rubber handle. Nice quality tool" says my husband. I looked for this praticular screwdriver for my husband as a christmas present after he used a friend's exact one for multi purposes and he mentioned how much he liked it. I didn't want to take the chance on another brand that wouldn't be as well constructed. I am glad I found this praticular one. He seems pretty happy with it!

Do yourself a favor and buy two, once you get used to this awesome tool and you misplace it, you will feel lost. Best all in one, has a good feel, very comfortable and durable. The tips are all the right sizes, and the two socket sizes come in handy often, this is the screwdriver you want in your car, home, garage, tool bag, just buy a bunch, you can't go wrong, it will last your lifetime.

beats carrying various screwdrivers in your pocket. I carry this withme everywhere i go. It's helped me

out in various occassions. I definetly would recommened it. It's sturdy and well built. Handles the job

very well. - 10-in-1 - Screwdriver - Multi-tool - Multi-driver'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Multi-driver - screwdriver, multi-driver screwdriver Multi-driver - screwdriver, multi-driver