Tuesday 17 May 2011

Valentino Made In Italy Suit - suits, high quality suit


I am professional in textile industry and I can tell about Bianco Brioni Italian Shiny Silver Suit - the best. I have bought this suit online at amazon.com last week. It was not my first Italian or European suit. All my life I was working as Manager, Director and governmental employee and I have had a nice suit.

First: I have received large, well packed, without any damages box from Darya Trading, Inc.

Second: Design & Fabric - they are both together always. About design Darya Trading, Inc. have printed 100% true: Shiny Men's Suit Modern 2 Button Ticket Pocket Jacket 2pc with Flat Front Pants Hand Tailored Suit Silver. There is twice as much effect from combination Silver & Shiny: Silver is giving a very-very light gray color and Shiny is making the color looks like floaty. And the result of this combination - every men will looks much younger and elegantly. Design is very nice & beautiful and very good for conservatives and modern people.

I am crazy about fabric. The fabric is main. It is a very difficult to create a new fabric. I love 100% natural fabrics just because I think about my health. I appreciate the company for suit's fabric. The fabric of the suit is 85% - Cotton and 15% - Silk. Loro Piana created fantastic fabric: Extra fine worsted super 150s Biella. I know that super 150s - it is more than enough and didn't think about wrinkles and irons. I tested my Pants and was happy: no any wrinkles after my pressure with all my power. I want to say separate about fabric of the lining - 100% Viscose plus luxurious

design for the luxury suit.

Third: Technology and cleanness of the job. Company used all new technology with this suit - the technology created for the best luxury suits. My size is classic 40s and I found my jacket and pants very comfortable. The cleaness of the job is talking about high professional qualification of the employees and after this one about area where created the Suit - Italy.

Summary: I am 100% sure it is fine luxury Italian suit created in Italy.

I deeply appreciate the companies for my suit. I enjoy the suit every day and I will back.



P.S. If you will check a very popular stores in any city of the United States you will never find a same high quality suit or you will pay thousands dollars for the brand and I don't know were this suit has been created. And additional: I am not fanatical person I am just professional. Thank you.

Vladimir Bianco Brioni Italian Shiny Mens Suit Modern 2 Button Ticket Pocket Jacket 2pc with Flat Front Pants Hand Tailored Suit Silver (42 Short) - Suits - Valentino - High Quality Suit - Valentino Made In Italy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Valentino Made In Italy Suit - suits, high quality suit high quality suit Valentino Made In Italy Suit - suits, high quality suit