Tuesday 17 May 2011

Label Makers - label makers, brother labeling tape


this is a good machine and I would buy it again--- that being said however the unit is definitely not intuitive and the screen is barely readable. There has got to be a better way. The instruction book was not written from the point of view of the consumer and that creates just a bit of challenge and opportunity in the overall use of the machine especially if you are an occasional user rather than a regular user.



Good machine but the designer failed to think about the end-user. Brother Desktop Office Labeler with AC Adapter (PT2030AD)

This Labeler is easy to use and it is very easy to switch from size to size for labels. It is a little wasteful on the tape so I try to make all my labels at once and just put a couple of spaces in between the titles. Otherwise it uses blank tape at the two ends. I have not gone through a tape cartridge yet so I am not sure how much you really get from one cartridge. I am going to stock up on different sizes and color combinations. It helps me stay organized and it looks professional. I bought it for my business but it has been useful at home too. Very nice to make the lettering LARGE. I do not use it with batteries, it always stays plugged into AC. - Label - Labeler - Brother Labeling Tape - Label Makers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information