Tuesday 17 May 2011

Chi Flat Iron - chi flat iron, chi


I like to have a spare professional grade flat iron on hand because the old one normally goes kuput at the worst time. I ordered this unit and received it in less than 5 days. Since I have never owned a HSI, I wanted to try it out before putting it on the shelf. All I can say is that I like this unit better than my CHI and it was 40 bucks cheaper. Great piece of equipment and the seller was lightning fast with shipping.HSI 1" CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER Free Bio Silk Sample

I was blessed (or cursed, if you choose) with very thick, curly hair. For years, I have wanted to wear those cute bobs and sleek looks. I never thought it would happen.



Several months ago, I ventured out of my comfort zone and let my new (yes, I said new) hairdresser cut my hair into one of the stylish asymmetrical bobs. I definitely looked like a million bucks when I left the salon and thought I'd have this one day of perfect hair and the next two months of a frizzy balled up mess.



A co-worker let me borrow one of her cheap irons and I used it until I found this one. I had researched online for what seemed like an eternity and decided to buy this one - by the time I made up my mind, it had sold out. I certainly had hoped that the HSI would give me that 'just walked out of the salon' look that the cheaper store brand hadn't (tons of fly-aways and daily frizzies...)



During the holidays, I checked back in on Amazon for it's availability. I had seen it advertised for about $89 then it jumped to $149 when I finally decided on it. Needless to say, I was disappointed when it wasn't available and really forgot about ordering it until after the holidays. When my co-worker needed hers back, I knew that I needed to order one and found it back in stock with Amazon.



It arrived in a few short days and I was eager to try it out.



I plugged it in the next morning and had absolutely NO trouble using it. It gets very hot very quickly and I didn't need the hottest setting like I thought. The iron glides over my hair and leaves it shiny and smooth. Even the shorter pieces of the back of my hair are easy to straighten.



I have gotten more compliments since using this iron than I ever have before. It is definitely a must have for 'hair novices' like me and definitely worth the price.



Stephanie

Augusta, Georgia

This is the BEST 1" ceramic straightener I have ever used, and the price is phenomenal. I'm not sure why that other reviewer thought that this iron was a Chi product, but I'm happy that it's not. I had never heard of HSI before ordering, but I will defiantly buy any other hair tools that they make. The iron heats up quickly and has floating plates. My hair was very shiny after use, and I didn't need to use any sprays or sheens. With this flat iron, I can curl my hair, flip my hair, and of course straighten my hair. After use, my hair was bouncy and it looked almost as good as when I go to the hair salon. I could go on for hours about how much I love this new flat iron, but don't take my word for it, buy one for yourself before they raise the price. I forgot to mention that there is a teeny tiny bottle of hair serum that comes in the box with the flat iron. It works very well, but it is just a sample size, so don't expect it to last for more than 2 uses.

I agree with most. I have never heard of this brand before so I was nervous about ordering one. I currently have a Chi and I thought it was going out so I just ordered one to try it. I am impressed. I have super curly natural hair and my mom asked me today if I got it chemically straightened. I love this product. I should have ordered a spare. I still have never heard of them but they now have a regular customer. I did not get the chi smoothing serium as promised but instead it was biosilk. That was fine with me it works just as well.

After two years my Chi had quit working. I paid well over $120 for my Chi straightener. I found the HSI, read the reviews and decided to give it a whirl. I love this straightener, it truly does a way better job than my chi. My hair is a little course and very thick, but my hair was left silky, bouncy and shiny after using the HSI. I highly recommend this product!

Fast shipment, got it a month before Christmas...it's valued at nearly a 100 dollars, but I scooped it out for a wonderful deal. I must admit that I wasn't going to buy an high-priced product like this...but, I'm glad I took the risk. Thanks Amazon!

What can you say about this product other than it works awesome.



I brought this for my wife and comparing to her 13 dollar flat iron well it just doesn't come close.



You can tell quality right from the box. It's heavier than the cheap one that's for sure. Also comes with a



Nice silk pouch for storage.



Anyways the hair comes out like silk. I never seen her hair so straight, and it only took 15min to do vs. usually 45min to an hour and it wouldn't come out as good. Guys if you're looking to get your wife ready to go out faster. This will defiantly give you that. - Chi Flat Iron - Flat Iron - Hair Straightener - Chi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information